30 days to reserve your room...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We're getting down to the wire!! YAY!

there are 30 days left to reserve your room at Hawthorn Suites. Rooms must be reserved by August 24, 2004.

Room reservations can be cancelled and a full refund can be obtained up to 72 hours before September 24. It would be better to reserve the room and cancel than to wait till the last minute to reserve your room, since room cost might not be guaranteed after Aug 24...however, if your uncomfortable with that, at least let me know so that when Aug 24 comes around I can try to keep a few rooms on hold.

Hawthorn has agreed to reserve the room for Thursday & Monday at the same price as the weekend rate (for those who will be in vegas longer), if they give you trouble with that, let me know and I'll take care of it.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looking forward to seeing everyone! we have a few "surprises" in store, so it should be a good time for all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And the longer you wait, the higher the prices are going to be!

[ QUOTE ]
And the longer you wait, the higher the prices are going to be!

[/ QUOTE ]

For plane tickets, or for the hotel room? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

Or both? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

Seriously, folks, book that hotel room ASAP and get those tickets soon. If I didn't have a $350 credit, my tickets would have cost me $420!

I'll try to say this in my Atlanta accent: "Bof'em" (Both of them!)

I do... I'll send one out to all those that have reserved, some time this week!

I'm gonna have to pass up this year.....I'll be in Germany visiting friends and having fun at Oktoberfest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

germany?! man....ok, that's it.. next year, Network JC won't be happening around oktoberfest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a good time over there! drink a liter for us!

It's a blast over there. I usually go back at the end of September each year to visit friends from when I studied there and also to meet the new students from my school that will be studying there to show them around and help them out with their first few days of "Holy crap I'm in another country that doesn't speak english". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll definately have a liter or two for you guys! Although it usually ends up being ALOT more than a liter or two! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Have fun in Vegas!

Oktoberfest is AWESOME.....been there a couple times myself. I'm jealous. What a great time...Munchen is great not to mention the rest of Germany.

Selbstverständlich werde ich ein anderes großes Bier haben. Ich bin nicht zu betrunken, noch zu sprechen. Auch habe ich nicht begonnen, meine Kleidung ab auf Oberteil von den Tischen zu nehmen.

I want to go to Oktoberfest.......I want to go to Network JC......Don't think I can do either now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just bought a house and the closing is on the 15th of Sept....as a result, Lots of moving, spending money that I don't have, blah blah blah

Anyhow, I'm still "hoping" to make it to Vegas.....isn't looking good though.

Back