1000TT and Below Post Them As You Find Them

Too bad people with 3000TT are applying to these jobs because there is less work available. The market sucks right now, people are getting laid off. New job ventures are very doubtful especially if you have 500TT................

Too bad people with 3000TT are applying to these jobs because there is less work available. The market sucks right now, people are getting laid off. New job ventures are very doubtful especially if you have 500TT................

Welcome to Jetcareers, Debbie Downer. But yes...it's a tough market. Keep em coming though...

whats the pay like?

Can't say for sure, but I think starting pay was 24k with increases every 6 months.
They also paid a 1000 dollar bonus for completing a year.
I was making 36k after 15 months.
Keep in mind that this was when it was hard to find pilots to fly freight.
It's the employers market now.:panic:

Welcome to Jetcareers, Debbie Downer. But yes...it's a tough market. Keep em coming though...

A heater repairman makes more than most people in the aviation industry. I'm new to jetcareers because i can't stand all the pansies on this thing. Debbie Down that foo!!!!!

A heater repairman makes more than most people in the aviation industry. I'm new to jetcareers because i can't stand all the pansies on this thing. Debbie Down that foo!!!!!

Then quit your b*tchin', go to heater repairman school and complain about working there. With the economy the way it is, you just have to suck it up because it just isn't the time to be a low-time pilot. It's an employer's market right now. It'll turn around soon enough. You just have to wait your turn.

December 1, 2008
PERFORMANCE AIRCRAFT SALES & FLIGHT TRAINING (CFI/CFII - Lincoln, NE)
address.aspx

Tel: (402) 475-6000
faxnumber.aspx

Web Site: http://www.flyperformance.com/training

Looking for a full time CFI/II

In case anyone wants to know more, I'm very familiar with this operation ;)

It's a good deal. Nice planes, nice airport, nice people, very competitive pay. I have nothing but good to say about the owner. PM me for more details.

ha ha ha you're right I just saw a whole bunch of job openings for heater repairmen HVAC with the only qualification are "GED or equivalent" and they started you out at $35.00 an hour! Maybe that is just Alaska pay but....

I still dont want to do it...:laff:

December 4, 2008
ZMG CONSTRUCTION (Part Time SR22 Pilot - Central Florida)
address.aspx

Tel: NO CALLS
faxnumber.aspx

Email: [FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Click here to Apply [/FONT]
Web Site: none

Says must have sr22 experience. No minimums listed

For more info PM me. Its a climbto350 job....

Then quit your b*tchin', go to heater repairman school and complain about working there. With the economy the way it is, you just have to suck it up because it just isn't the time to be a low-time pilot. It's an employer's market right now. It'll turn around soon enough. You just have to wait your turn.

I like how this is your signature...

CMEL
CSEL
CFI/CFII
800TT
26ME
Any takers?? :banghead:

December 4, 2008
THE AEROPRO GROUP (Part 135 Twin Cessna Freight Captain - Iowa)
address.aspx

Tel: NO CALLS
faxnumber.aspx

Web Site: http://www.aeroprogroup.com

Only need IFR 135 Mins

I sent them an email, I've got close to 2000TT now, and I didn't get a call back, I bet they're swamped with applicants now that they put a job on 350. As soon as my old company did that, they got 150 resumes daily.

December 5, 2008
HORIZON FLIGHT CENTER (CFI / Assistant Chief CFI - Virgina)
address.aspx

Tel: (757) 236-0945
faxnumber.aspx

Web Site: http://www.horizonflightcenter.com

Looking for CFI with advancement to ASS. Cheif CFI, pay ~23-28 per hour... no requirements listed.

Anybody know anything more about this place? Seems like an alright place in a pretty good location. I'm thinking about setting up an interview.

Back