1000TT and Below Post Them As You Find Them

Came across this post randomly. Anyone want to start replying to these threads again? The help would be appreciated :D

How much time do you have? Typically with a 1000 hours or less you're looking at aerial survey, cloud seeding, banner towing, jump pilot, some limited SIC stuff, drone chasing and instructing.

Dropzone.com is a great resource if you want to be a jump pilot. It's probably your fastest way to turbine PIC time.

There are countless threads on here about most aerial survey companies. Some pay quite well. The Pictometry ones are looking to hire soon so get in your resume. If you have more time and would like to make more money then Quantum Spatial, Surdex and Keystone are some of the bigger ones that will hire now and then. There's also Aperture and AAK, but they don't fly much and the pay leaves a bit to be desired for not being a time builder. There is also Fugro that just a bit ago was looking for Conquest II pilots, but they wanted 1500 hours for that plane as it's twin turbine.

I've seen a few companies hire pilots for cloudseeding work looking for 800 hours. http://www.weathermodification.com/index.php

There are some good banner towing companies, however most need you to have your tailwheel rating.

If you don't mind going up to Alaska I've just heard good things from a friend sitting right seat flying freight in a 1900. He said he should be a captain within two years and he seemed really happy doing it.

How much time do you have? Typically with a 1000 hours or less you're looking at aerial survey, cloud seeding, banner towing, jump pilot, some limited SIC stuff, drone chasing and instructing.

Dropzone.com is a great resource if you want to be a jump pilot. It's probably your fastest way to turbine PIC time.

There are countless threads on here about most aerial survey companies. Some pay quite well. The Pictometry ones are looking to hire soon so get in your resume. If you have more time and would like to make more money then Quantum Spatial, Surdex and Keystone are some of the bigger ones that will hire now and then. There's also Aperture and AAK, but they don't fly much and the pay leaves a bit to be desired for not being a time builder. There is also Fugro that just a bit ago was looking for Conquest II pilots, but they wanted 1500 hours for that plane as it's twin turbine.

I've seen a few companies hire pilots for cloudseeding work looking for 800 hours. http://www.weathermodification.com/index.php

There are some good banner towing companies, however most need you to have your tailwheel rating.

If you don't mind going up to Alaska I've just heard good things from a friend sitting right seat flying freight in a 1900. He said he should be a captain within two years and he seemed really happy doing it.

I did get some call back from Aerial survey companies. Will have to see what their operations are like once i talk to them on a phone interview next week.

Back