1000TT and Below Post Them As You Find Them

Thanks for that bit of info on the US Flight Academy AG3FLY, I will look into them! Yeah I have looked at the CFI course for American Flyers it sounds like its somewhat affordable, but some of the info I have gleamed from jetcareers has brought me to the conclusion that I can save a bit of money by going self paced. Again thanks for the posts! Where in S Texas are you located?

Rio Grande Valley. Down by South Padre Island.

I'm glad you guys like my thread. I just got tired of hearing all the doom and gloom from low time pilots like myself that they cant get a break. Jobs are out there guys, you just have to be willing to go to them. We're pilots, If were stuck on the ground because we don't want to move from where we live, then might as well be cab or bus drivers. One of the reasons we fly is for the sense of adventure, to see the world. Traveling is the nature of our choice of career. Lets get off your butts and get a job. They're out there. Plenty of them at that. The time will come when we loose our medical or we retire, that's when we settle down. Were in our flying prime. There's no reason to be stuck at home wishing a job would come to us, when we could be in the sky where we belong if we were just willing to go get them. So keep the posts coming and lets send out some resumes.:)

By the way please rate the thread. Thanks.

Post of the month!

Post of the month!

I agree mostly...but the problem for me is not willingness to relocate, but ability to. I can't afford to move across the country into a high cost area to make $10/hr flying traffic watch.

Nevertheless, my thanks again for the job postings and words of encouragement.

yeah, but did you look at the mins? I doubt anyone that meets those mins would go become an instructor.

fgm,

Could be. Time will tell. Just thought someone might be interested. The market here is tough and will get tougher.

Just trying to help the junior birdmen. Hope I can.:crazy:

NORTHEAST AVIATION, INC. Charter Pilots Lansing IL, Tel: Fax: Email: Click here to apply Details
Northeast Aviation, Inc. is currently accepting resumes from Charter Pilots. Requires:
Commercial / Instrument AMEL, 1200 Total Time, 500 Cross Country, 100 Instrument, and 100 Multi
Engine. Competitive wages and benefits.

I know its not 1000tt but its close, so check it out

December 1, 2008
PERFORMANCE AIRCRAFT SALES & FLIGHT TRAINING (CFI/CFII - Lincoln, NE)
address.aspx

Tel: (402) 475-6000
faxnumber.aspx

Web Site: http://www.flyperformance.com/training

Looking for a full time CFI/II

December 1, 2008
PERFORMANCE AIRCRAFT SALES & FLIGHT TRAINING (CFI/CFII - Lincoln, NE)
address.aspx

Tel: (402) 475-6000
faxnumber.aspx

Web Site: http://www.flyperformance.com/training

Looking for a full time CFI/II

I took delivery of an airplane from Mr. Heckathorn. Excellent man to work with, his whole operation seemed very tidy and the atmosphere is congenial. The maintenance shop is incredibly precise as well. All-in-all, great people. One would definitely benefit from an employment there.

GTA AIR, INC. Pilots Lancaster TX, Tel: Fax: 972-275-0144 http://uspilot.com/mail_resume.php?joblist_id=748 Details
GTA Air, Inc. seeks full time IFR Pilots. For pilots with no previous FAR Part 135 or 121
experience, we expect a minimum of 12 months commitment to GTA Air. You must meet IFR minimum
requirements of FAR 135.243. Pilots with previous FAR Part 135 experience are considered on a
case-by-case basis.

----
Thought it was interesting they wanted people with no 135 or 121 exp.

Slightly above 1000, but still...

ATI JET, INC. Learjet FO El Paso, TX / Eagle, CO, Tel: Fax: http://uspilot.com/mail_resume.php?joblist_id=737 Web site: www.atijet.com

Details
ATI Jet Executive Charter is based in El Paso, TX and secondarily based Eagle, CO. If you are
TYPED in THE LEAR SERIES AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH SIMULATOR OR FLIGHTY SAFETY SCHOOL IN THE LAST
12 MONTHS, we would be interested in reviewing your resume. Minimum Qualifications for SIC:
Current Second Class Medical, 500 TT, 300 in type, 50 Instrument, 100 MEL, Turbine experience a
plus. Must have flown a minimum of 50 hours in the past 6 months. ATI jet provides a full
benefit package and competitive salary. ATI Jet is an equal opportunity employer and a drug
free environment. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employee drug screen and
criminal background checks. Should you meet the minimum qualifications stated above, please
submit your resume to: resume@atijet.com

-----

SOmeone should email or call them and ask about the SIC thing... 300 in type?

GTA AIR, INC. Pilots Lancaster TX, Tel: Fax: 972-275-0144 Details
GTA Air, Inc. seeks full time IFR Pilots. For pilots with no previous FAR Part 135 or 121
experience, we expect a minimum of 12 months commitment to GTA Air. You must meet IFR minimum
requirements of FAR 135.243. Pilots with previous FAR Part 135 experience are considered on a
case-by-case basis.

----
Thought it was interesting they wanted people with no 135 or 121 exp.

Slightly above 1000, but still...

What the word about GTA? Has anyone worked for them? How do they treat the pilots?

What the word about GTA? Has anyone worked for them? How do they treat the pilots?

I flew for 18 months with GTA AIR in Dallas,TX, 2yrs ago, and just wanted to say that it's a pretty good company if u wanna get IFR PART 135 experience.
They'll upgrade u to fly the CE-400 and Beech Baron pretty fast.
It IS a 135 cargo operation so u have to deal with long duty hrs but not a whole lot of sitting on your butt, so u will build Multi engine quick. Maintanence is average (Part 135 cargo).

BTW they provide housing. ( at least they did when I was there).

Feel free to PM if you have q's.

Good luck.

I flew for 18 months with GTA AIR in Dallas,TX, 2yrs ago, and just wanted to say that it's a pretty good company if u wanna get IFR PART 135 experience.
They'll upgrade u to fly the CE-400 and Beech Baron pretty fast.
It IS a 135 cargo operation so u have to deal with long duty hrs but not a whole lot of sitting on your butt, so u will build Multi engine quick. Maintanence is average (Part 135 cargo).

BTW they provide housing. ( at least they did when I was there).

Feel free to PM if you have q's.

Good luck.
whats the pay like?

Back