1000TT and Below Post Them As You Find Them

10-20-2008 Send to friend ASA First Officers Atlanta GA, Tel: Fax: Email: Click here to apply Web site: www2.ultirecruit.com/SKY1000B/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*9C045A762C69B6ED

Details
Requisition Number
08-0000
Title
First Officer
Part Time
No
City
ATL- Atlanta
State
GA
Job Description
? Assisting the Captain in the conduct of all duties to help ensure the safe, legal, and
efficient operation of the flight
? Immediately notifying the Captain upon becoming aware of any issue or procedural error, which
could affect the safety or legality of the operation
? Checking for all required flight deck equipment and publications onboard the aircraft and
verifying with the flight attendant that all required cabin equipment is onboard
? Checking his mailbox prior to the first departure from domicile for any revisions, notices,
bulletins, or messages from the Company and respond if necessary. Ensure manuals are current in
accordance with the ASA Manual Currency List
? Assisting in the handling of passengers, baggage, or cargo in special situations
? Completing routine paperwork unless directed otherwise by the Captain
? Leaving the flight deck in a clean and orderly manner at the end of the duty cycle
? Informing the Captain of less than 100 hours in type
? In the absence or direction of the Captain, verify ID and assignment of other crewmembers
Requirements
? Commercial/Instrument/Multi engine. ATP and/or ATP Written preferred
? Must be at least twenty years of age
? Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
? Successfully pass a drug screen analysis and undergo a criminal history records check through
an FBI ? based fingerprint system. Complete an extensive background and reference check
? Required hours:
o 500 - hours total time (may be less with Advanced Jet Training)
o 50 - hours multi engine
o Short experience will be considered
? Must possess a current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate. Must pass FAA mandated Drug Test
? Must have established authorization to work in the United States
? Must possess a valid Passport
? Must possess a valid United States Driver's License
? Minimum high school diploma or GED, graduation from accredited, four-year college preferred

10-19-2008 Send to friend NOR-ALTA AVIATION Single Engine Pilots Ft. Vermilion CA, Tel: Fax: 780-927-3667 Email: Click here to apply

Details
Nor-Alta Aviation accepts resumes for Single Engine Pilots with the following qualifications:
300 Hours Total Time, 100 Hours Pilot In Command, and CPL with IFR. Resumes meeting the above
standards can be submitted to our Chief Pilot.

I love you guys. Is anyone else calling pretty much all of these?

BTW, the jumper pilot near Austin is apparently filled. Anyone know how hard it is to get a work visa in Canada?

Anyone know anything about Northern Air? Thier website won't come up. Do you have to be a Canadian citizen or have Canadian certs?

10-19-2008 Send to friend NOR-ALTA AVIATION Single Engine Pilots Ft. Vermilion CA, Tel: Fax: 780-927-3667 Email: Click here to apply

Details
Nor-Alta Aviation accepts resumes for Single Engine Pilots with the following qualifications:
300 Hours Total Time, 100 Hours Pilot In Command, and CPL with IFR. Resumes meeting the above
standards can be submitted to our Chief Pilot.

Any info on what this job is?

I'm glad you guys like my thread. I just got tired of hearing all the doom and gloom from low time pilots like myself that they cant get a break. Jobs are out there guys, you just have to be willing to go to them. We're pilots, If were stuck on the ground because we don't want to move from where we live, then might as well be cab or bus drivers. One of the reasons we fly is for the sense of adventure, to see the world. Traveling is the nature of our choice of career. Lets get off your butts and get a job. They're out there. Plenty of them at that. The time will come when we loose our medical or we retire, that's when we settle down. Were in our flying prime. There's no reason to be stuck at home wishing a job would come to us, when we could be in the sky where we belong if we were just willing to go get them. So keep the posts coming and lets send out some resumes.:)

By the way please rate the thread. Thanks.

I'm glad you guys like my thread. I just got tired of hearing all the doom and gloom from low time pilots like myself that they cant get a break. Jobs are out there guys, you just have to be willing to go to them. We're pilots, If were stuck on the ground because we don't want to move from where we live, then might as well be cab or bus drivers. One of the reasons we fly is for the sense of adventure, to see the world. Traveling is the nature of our choice of career. Lets get off your butts and get a job. They're out there. Plenty of them at that. The time will come when we loose our medical or we retire, that's when we settle down. Were in our flying prime. There's no reason to be stuck at home wishing a job would come to us, when we could be in the sky where we belong if we were just willing to go get them. So keep the posts coming and lets send out some resumes.:)

By the way please rate the thread. Thanks.

Very Inspirational! Especally for this time in our careers. Im furloughed with 700hrs but Im typed in the CRJ. Im sure theres a lot of guys with the same. Anyone have any leads (or maybe we can start a new thread) for low time international jobs? I can only find high time and typed bizjet Captains.

I just wanted to say thanks for posting all these low time jobs. I am a fresh CSEL pilot and sometimes can get a bit overwhelmed hearing doom & gloom from higher time pilots. Its nice to see that its not the end of the world! I agree that as pilots we want to fly! What else could we really do once we get flying in our blood? I for one don't ever want to go back to sitting at a desk!

Benji86, I read somewhere that US Flight Academy just got a contract with the Chinese Gov to train their pilots. American Flyers is just down the road from you. They offer a 30 day CFI training course. Great opportunity for you there. You might also want to talk to the people at US flight academy and see if you can strike a deal with them. IE..Free CfI training for reduced pay when hired with a contract of some sort.

LMAO.... this thread is only 2 days old and has almost 1600 views. Goes to show you how many are out looking for a chance or something better.

Good idea for a thread though. Good luck to the best qualified.

Thanks for that bit of info on the US Flight Academy AG3FLY, I will look into them! Yeah I have looked at the CFI course for American Flyers it sounds like its somewhat affordable, but some of the info I have gleamed from jetcareers has brought me to the conclusion that I can save a bit of money by going self paced. Again thanks for the posts! Where in S Texas are you located?

Date Posted: 11/27/2008
Company: Orion Flight Services, Inc.
Position: CFI
Position Type: Flight Crew Training Instructor
Salary: N/A

Description:
Full Time CFI / Pilot Position is open and available immediately. Job duties will include; flight instruction, Pilot services, aircraft care, the coordination of aircraft maintenance scheduling, FBO line duties, and customer services. This entry position allows for advancement with a progressive and growing company. MUST have CFI certificate, CFII preferred. Excellent pay is offered in a nice work environment. Only serious applicants looking for a long-term position should apply. Send an email resume’ and cover letter to: tkamark@orionflightservices.com.

-------------------------------------------------

Company: Marine City Aviation
Job Title: Cessna Flight Instructor
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
Email: operations@marinecityaviation.com

Job Description:
Flight School is seeking a full time Instructor. Position is currently open and can be filled ASAP.
Benefits: negotiable
Requirements: Must be self motivated and willing to work flexible hours. Must be CFI II rated. Aircraft school planes are mostly Cessna 172, 182RG, and Seneca II.

Please ask for Penny or Nancy if interested. 810-765-8289

Back