Challenger 601 CA & FO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoBravo

Thought I share this with those qualified:

Captain: Crew for Bombardier/Challenger 601-1A Boeing Field Airport Seattle, WA. (KBFI) to Bowerman Airport, Hoquiam, WA. (KHQM). Captains, position available immediately on Challenger 601. Four, Thirty minute flights on Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. Relocation is necessary to Ocean Shores, WA. Housing provided, starting salary $2,300.00 a month, no benefits. Contact: Info@ExecutiveAirSales.com

First Officer: Crew for Bombardier/Challenger 601-1A Boeing Field Airport Seattle, WA. (KBFI) to Bowerman Airport, Hoquiam, WA. (KHQM). First Officers, position available immediately on Challenger 601. Four, Thirty minute flights on Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. Relocation is necessary to Ocean Shores, WA. Housing provided, starting salary $1,800.00 a month, no benefits Contact: Info@ExecutiveAirSales.com

Good Luck!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Do you have a link which shows required minnimums?

Thanks for posting this!:rawk:

I am extremely sorry if this post does not conform to the $400K careers we are all dreaming of. Get over it, it seems to be there and available. If it doesn't pay enough, don't apply.

The only webadress I could find is www.executiveairsales.com taken from the email address, but there is no reference for mins to be found. While I believe to be far off any qualifying numbers I inquired per email yesterday and do not expect to hear back, just like always.

Good luck fella's!
Your welcome CirrusMonkey.

I don't care how much the aviation industry is suffering... $27,600 a year for a jet captain is a slap in the face. Unfortunately, so many people are looking for jobs right now someone will take it... and like it... until they realize they can't pay their bills. I agree with the other poster that the FO pay is pretty ridiculous too.

I could be wrong. I might even be reading this wrong......But as I understnd it, you fly a few 30 minute legs during a two day period.....You get $1800 a month to do so.....Ok, no benifits but, how is this peanuts????

I think for the right persons schedule flying 4 hours a weekend for that kind of money aint too bad, as long as you had another job during the week.

I could be wrong. I might even be reading this wrong......But as I understnd it you fly a few 30 minute legs during a two day period.....You get $1800 a month to do so.....Ok, no benifits but, how is this peanuts????

Because it's a Challenger, not a Seneca.

-mini

How is this pay soooo bad? Normaly a FO could expect alot more pay for the normal 80-100 hours / month of flying. This job is 16 hours per month and very part time. Unless I missed something, Id say for a weekend gig its not an unfair amount of cash.

How is this pay soooo bad? Normaly a FO could expect alot more pay for the normal 80-100 hours / month of flying. This job is 16 hours per month and very part time. Unless I missed something, Id say for a weekend gig its not an unfair amount of cash.
There is no such thing as a part time 91 gig. Yes, you may get some other flying if the schedule is set in stone, but there are other things that go along with the job. It's poor pay...reference the daily pay above. 2 days pay in this a/c should be at least 1400/week minimum for PIC.

There is no way there will be a Challenger CA accept this pay that is typed. It's disgraceful. There will be some low-ball scum bag that gets the job. We are our own worst enemy.

$1800 a month huh? In the Seattle area?

What exactly are they smoking?

Must be some pretty bad ass hashish, cause that salary is getting laughed at elsewhere on the interweb.

The way I read it is the same. 4 test at 30 minutes. THUS 4 hours a week and 16 hours a month. And you are getting paid 1800 to do that... So more then 100 an hour? What regional Captain is making that money?

$1800 a month huh? In the Seattle area?

What exactly are they smoking?

Must be some pretty bad ass hashish, cause that salary is getting laughed at elsewhere on the interweb.

Maybe a seattle FO who is getting furloughed and wants to fly some but not too much? :) wild concept.

I think everyone who thinks this might be a 'great gig' should keep their opinions to themselves.

The way I read it is the same. 4 test at 30 minutes. THUS 4 hours a week and 16 hours a month. And you are getting paid 1800 to do that... So more then 100 an hour? What regional Captain is making that money?

A better question is what Challenger pilots are only getting pay 100 hour.
The daily rate is $750-$1500 and day doesn't matter how many hour.

A better question is what Challenger pilots are only getting pay 100 hour.
The daily rate is $750-$1500 and day doesn't matter how many hour.
So let me get a little better understanding of the way this should work..I need to look at this as if it were a full time position..Since I Haven't done any part 91 work I am going to assume 16 days per month of work...The appropriate salary would be $144,000-$288,000 for an FO? What would the average expected daily pay be for a CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back