2023 Christmas Meltdown competition entries…

December = 14 days of work, 17 days off, 106.4 credit, and moving out of townhome into my first house house :)

By my math......[pencil scribbling] you can buy several tacos, a tank of gas, and your outrageous socal mortgage payment.

JK, nice work! You must be good at snagging those extra credit trips in CA :) I don't even know how people catch them before they are gone, assuming you aren't JA requested

By my math......[pencil scribbling] you can buy several tacos, a tank of gas, and your outrageous socal mortgage payment.

JK, nice work! You must be good at snagging those extra credit trips in CA :) I don't even know how people catch them before they are gone, assuming you aren't JA requested

Nah, I was illegal (PIL) for a 2-day redeye short back. So that was 2 days gained back as days off and maintaining 10.5 hrs pay. They removed that about ~6 days out.

And another 10 hrs holiday pay.

So I got 20.5 hrs extra that don’t involve flight/block hours. That took 86 to 106.5 in the 14 days of work.

But yes, thanks :)

January is 15 days of flying, 15 days off, 113.8 hrs credit.

Secret there was the 7 VAC days in the days off. Yes, all by choice. I could have done 8 days of flying, 22 days off and accepted 70 hrs pay.

Nah, I was illegal (PIL) for a 2-day redeye short back. So that was 2 days gained back as days off and maintaining 10.5 hrs pay. They removed that about ~6 days out.

And another 10 hrs holiday pay.

So I got 20.5 hrs extra that don’t involve flight/block hours. That took 86 to 106.5 in the 14 days of work.

But yes, thanks :)

January is 15 days of flying, 15 days off, 113.8 hrs credit.

Secret there was the 7 VAC days in the days off. Yes, all by choice. I could have done 8 days of flying, 22 days off and accepted 70 hrs pay.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I just don't know how to strategize yet. Well played sir

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I just don't know how to strategize yet. Well played sir

Calculating my pay usually be like…

5ywJ1A.gif

We have guys who can sit there having a conversation while rapidly hitting the refresh button on FLICA.

Or so I'm told.

Back