Thoughts? Pushback clearance not required, but...

4C0F96DA-E575-4C1E-9F48-E996DC8953DD.jpeg

Toppings that should never ever be on a pizza:
Anchovies
Black olives
Pineapple
Banana peppers
Spinach
Chicken/shrimp
-There are some other questionable items but I can let some go.

Prove me wrong!
I hate when people get super gatekeepy about what goes on a pizza. It makes me think of 5 year olds who are too picky or people whose idea of going out to dinner is Applebee’s but are afraid to try anything new.

I hate when people get super gatekeepy about what goes on a pizza. It makes me think of 5 year olds who are too picky or people whose idea of going out to dinner is Applebee’s but are afraid to try anything new.
Au Contraire, Mon Frere. I’m a foodie. I enjoy a variety of cultural cuisines. Next your going to tell me that aioli on your sushi and dipping it in soy sauce is okay?

Au Contraire, Mon Frere. I’m a foodie. I enjoy a variety of cultural cuisines. Next your going to tell me that aioli on your sushi and dipping it in soy sauce is okay?
I’m too old to care what other people eat. Eat what you want.
I was testing out some pizza dough recipes and went through the fridge to see what I had because I was tired of eating the same pizza to test the dough. Threw some sauce mixed with gochujang, some kimchi, and added some green onion to the finished product, and it was damn good. It probably already exists in Korea, but I can’t wait to make that again.

Toppings that should never ever be on a pizza:
Anchovies
Black olives
Pineapple
Banana peppers
Spinach
Chicken/shrimp
-There are some other questionable items but I can let some go.

Prove me wrong!

Ok, chicken and artichoke hearts! You’re welcome.

*Redacted* tower when I was doing night currency…”cleared for the option until advised.”

thats common. When doing multiple pattern work and you’re the only one in the pattern, a number of towers I know will just clear you for multiple patterns. Keeps the needless comm lessened.

Back