United Airlines Fall 2022 Class

Every time I log into my United profile, it automatically takes me to the "Experience and Education" page, and tells me to enter Work Experience. I already did that when I initially applied. When I click on "My Jobpage" my application submission shows my work experience. Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same glitch, or did I do something wrong.

I got my invite for a recorded video interview . Any pointers or specifics that they are looking for when doing this ?
Thx :)
From what I hear the video interview is mostly HR type questions such as work experience, how your skills pertain to the job, what your goals are and details about what United is looking for. After that, you fly in to take the dx test and then do a face to face. A friend who interviewed last round said that's how it went for him. Also I believe the link that was on our profiles that said we had been chosen for a phone interview also stated some of this when clicked on. Good luck to everyone!

They just updated the status this morning

Job Status: Active (Accepting Job Submissions)
Submission Status: Completed – Updated: Jun 13, 2022

I hope this means I am still in progress!

Last edited:
I do not envy them for having to look through all of those. It can be hard to convey personality and confidence through a one-sided video question. I feel like it's something that won't necessarily make you stand out but it sure can disqualify you.

Back