Oh Delta LXXIII

Guys, guys... guys! This is how threads here on JC get derailed so quickly. When we don't ask each other the more important questions, that need to be asked and answer. Has United also done away with their degree requirement, making simply preferred?
United hasn’t had a degree requirement for at least 5-6 years when I actually bothered to start checking.

For the 175, SkyWest mainline!
1641579862964.gif

What, that's somehow abnormal now? Nothing establishes Alpha as fast as a well-timed "So.... how's Suzie?"

To be fair, who's fault is it that a person plasters their entire personal life online?

I'm glad that putting my (properly spelled) first name last name into google nets literally NOTHING for the real me. No one needs to know that sort of info publicly on the internet.

Years ago, a link would come up that I was a FAA safety awarded pilot, but I don't even get anymore (that was an auto generation link based on the FAA database).

To be fair, who's fault is it that a person plasters their entire personal life online?

I'm glad that putting my (properly spelled) first name last name into google nets literally NOTHING for the real me. No one needs to know that sort of info publicly on the internet.

Years ago, a link would come up that I was a FAA safety awarded pilot, but I don't even get anymore (that was an auto generation link based on the FAA database).

Oh yeah, I remember that link. Type any person name and they were the FAA safest pilot.

Says the dude who instead actually appreciates that your co-pilots info comes up in a Google search. . .

Dude, googling is old school.

The advanced cats now look up the airman in the FAA registry. See all their type ratings to know their background.

Used to be in order to search the FAA registry, you had to put your name, address, phone, etc, and click “self” in the box that you were searching info. Now, you don’t need to do any of that. Just search last name, first name.

Not saying I do this. But there is so much available online about people, it’s creepy.

I have removed my airman address in file so my address doesn’t show up. I encourage others to do the same.

Dude, googling is old school.

The advanced cats now look up the airman in the FAA registry. See all their type ratings to know their background.

Used to be in order to search the FAA registry, you had to put your name, address, phone, etc, and click “self” in the box that you were searching info. Now, you don’t need to do any of that. Just search last name, first name.

Not saying I do this. But there is so much available online about people, it’s creepy.

I have removed my airman address in file so my address doesn’t show up. I encourage others to do the same.

Naw, bro... you're creepy AF!

I can count the fingers on a closed fist how many times I've stalked someone online, or via the FAA registry.

Back