Oh Delta LXXIII

Do you have proof of these outlandish claims?

Saw it on APC. Quoting source is airline apps:

95ACC661-A945-4AC9-837B-1A393551DE14.png

Somewhat confused
I can't believe that Delta doesn't have enough applicants. I wonder, how many TBNT's have they been sending out.

That's what's somewhat confusing. If your requirements are 'X' and you are getting more than enough applications why drop the requirement...?

I can't believe that Delta doesn't have enough applicants. I wonder, how many TBNT's have they been sending out.
The question might not be how many TBNT's they've sent out, but how many "You're Hired!" letters they've been able to send out. And then of course, even more important, how many of those were responded to with a yes?

I dunno...

First, it was no more FE written required. Then, it was no 1000 TPIC time required, then no TPIC time required at all. Now, the much argued about 4 year degree no longer required. What will be next in store to be dropped. Stay tuned!

Somewhat confused

That's what's somewhat confusing. If your requirements are 'X' and you are getting more than enough applications why drop the requirement...?

Well, you still have to get enough applicants to be able to tell a certain percentage "NO" so it doesn't look like you're hiring everyone who walks in the door, like some other majors right now.

Well, you still have to get enough applicants to be able to tell a certain percentage "NO" so it doesn't look like you're hiring everyone who walks in the door, like some other majors right now.
I don’t think any major is doing that right now.

Back