Oh Delta LXXIII

I don’t think any major is doing that right now.

with the major hiring that is going on, I wonder if they are having issues with people not showing up for class dates...? I seem to recall not all to long ago with that being a problem at some level.

We’re reaching a timeframe where people will quit in a newhire class at Delta and go to FedEx, United, or American. And vice versas.

The Deltoids would be pissed.

“there are highly qualified candidates – people who we would want to welcome to our Delta family – who have gained more than the equivalent of a college education through years of life and leadership experience”

That has always been the case, you double breasted overlords.
So, you were mad at them when they had the requirement, and now you're mad when they withdraw it? Am I reading you right?

So, you were mad at them when they had the requirement, and now you're mad when they withdraw it? Am I reading you right?

my question about he whole thing……”So will you be applying now.?” No…..Well then quit your bitching….. Not you steve……

some people complaining just for the sake of complaining…….

“there are highly qualified candidates – people who we would want to welcome to our Delta family – who have gained more than the equivalent of a college education through years of life and leadership experience”

That has always been the case, you double breasted overlords.

Salty. We get it. The Eskimo is about as far as your gonna make it. There’s still time to advance your career. That’s what you paid JetU for right Shyguy?

Salty. We get it. The Eskimo is about as far as your gonna make it. There’s still time to advance your career. That’s what you paid JetU for right Shyguy?

Literally in one ear and out the other. You can’t offend me by making fun of my shop. Heck I’d probably join you.

But you? Like most Deltoids here, take anything and everything about Delta so personal. No other airline seems to do that. I’ve seen UA and AA guys make fun of themselves. But Delta? Nope.

Literally in one ear and out the other. You can’t offend me by making fun of my shop. Heck I’d probably join you.

But you? Like most Deltoids here, take anything and everything about Delta so personal. No other airline seems to do that. I’ve seen UA and AA guys make fun of themselves. But Delta? Nope.
Personal. Naw not from you. Especially not from you. I just laugh cause based on your posting history you seem to have some sort of obsession. What is it? Somebody over here hurt your feelings? Why don’t you put your app in. From reading the boards, seems like you aren’t much liked at your shop. Put your app in man. Hell put your stuff into Fedex. You can be a captain in a year.

No, I honestly don’t care either way.

Our shop did away with a degree a while ago.

I’d much rather fly with some cool, level headed high school graduate than some BS degree in basket weaving who got the degree online simply to check a box and that complains about how they didn’t have two shots of espresso in his soy latte.

Personal. Naw not from you. Especially not from you. I just laugh cause based on your posting history you seem to have some sort of obsession. What is it? Somebody over here hurt your feelings? Why don’t you put your app in. From reading the boards, seems like you aren’t much liked at your shop. Put your app in man. Hell put your stuff into Fedex. You can be a captain in a year.

Ooh, more personal attacks. Yeah, you’re right. I’m playa hater of the year, rated 0% on Rotten Pilots.

Somewhat confused

That's what's somewhat confusing. If your requirements are 'X' and you are getting more than enough applications why drop the requirement...?

There’s a big difference between enough applicants and enough people you actually want to hire. When I hire, only about 5-10% of the applicants even interest me at all. And that’s just at the first stage of weeding out resumes. Just because Delta has a lot of applications doesn’t mean that they have enough people in the group that they actually want to give offers to.

Guys, guys... guys! This is how threads here on JC get derailed so quickly. When we don't ask each other the more important questions, that need to be asked and answer. Has United also done away with their degree requirement, making simply preferred?

Back