JC Cyclists.

Yeah you would've. Do yourself a favor, don't look at what they're asking for the Vamoots currently at the Pro's Closet. There are a few on eBay that are closer to what you sold yours for.

Personally, I buy such esoteric stuff, I can't even figure resale in to it because I assume nobody would ever want it.

The other big change in my life was being completely unwilling to share the road with drivers that were too busy looking at their phones to not kill me. 20'-30' gap jumps? Sure! 10-15' drops at speed? Sure. Riding a road bike on a public road with cars? Nope.

The other big change in my life was being completely unwilling to share the road with drivers that were too busy looking at their phones to not kill me. 20'-30' gap jumps? Sure! 10-15' drops at speed? Sure. Riding a road bike on a public road with cars? Nope.
Same. Spent too many miles on roads in my early years with way too many close calls. My wife has been hit twice, once on a road ride proper and once commuting into work. Thankfully both were mild, but no bueno. Wish we had the Dutch system of paths and dedicated cycling infrastructure.

Same. Spent too many miles on roads in my early years with way too many close calls. My wife has been hit twice, once on a road ride proper and once commuting into work. Thankfully both were mild, but no bueno. Wish we had the Dutch system of paths and dedicated cycling infrastructure.

We kind of do in the PNW. You just have to throw in gravel and be willing to drive to some places to avoid busy roads. I'd love to pick up a gravel bike but I'm such a stickler for geometry I'd probably have to get a custom bike built up. Out of steel.... :)

We kind of do in the PNW. You just have to throw in gravel and be willing to drive to some places to avoid busy roads. I'd love to pick up a gravel bike but I'm such a stickler for geometry I'd probably have to get a custom bike built up. Out of steel.... :)
Yep, my town is thankfully chocked full of paths and bike friendly infrastructure though there is certainly room for improvement. Still, I'll always marvel at how I can ride from our crew hotel in AMS to a small village to the north to fetch tasty crepes (about a 40 minute ride) and never once have to stop or yield space for cars. Despite Nigel Power's disgust of the Dutch...I love them.

Same! My road bike lives on my indoor trainer now.

Same goes for me. Definately afraid of getting knocked off my bike on the road. Things I do to mitigate it are only ride during quiet times of the day, or get up at 5am. Ride on bike paths when I can, although people walking dogs seems to be more dangerous than cars often. Recently got a MIPS helmet. Front and back daytime bike lights. And bright clothing, I mean who doesn't like looking like a road cone. Next purchase is an indoor trainer, Covid curtailed this for now.

Same goes for me. Definately afraid of getting knocked off my bike on the road. Things I do to mitigate it are only ride during quiet times of the day, or get up at 5am. Ride on bike paths when I can, although people walking dogs seems to be more dangerous than cars often. Recently got a MIPS helmet. Front and back daytime bike lights. And bright clothing, I mean who doesn't like looking like a road cone. Next purchase is an indoor trainer, Covid curtailed this for now.
Was on a perfectly good bike path the other day and a roadie was climbing on the road beside me. Just didn't make sense.

60aae2c292663aa67afabf3a70ff1839.jpg

After work pump track session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also got some camping in last week, paid a visit to the School Bus which actually came from an airfield at some point. How it got way up into the woods I've never heard.

IMG_8985.jpg

IMG_8966.jpg

IMG_8976.jpg

IMG_8989.jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8966.jpg
    IMG_8966.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 17
We doin photos of bikes?

This is mine... It's the only one I have, it's the most I've ever spent on a bike, and while its not super fancy and expensive, I'm quite happy with it and we have ridden many hundreds of miles together, maybe even thousands now...
20200825_084153.jpg

Back