Some pointers from a friend that worked WAI

Yeah, you're doing this all wrong, kid.

What you do is you say, "Hey, do you want to go and catch a football game out in Ann Arbor?" Then she'll say, "Where?" because you guys are bumpkins and have never been to a civilized town in your lives (don't worry, I grew up in the same circumstances, but I got past it and so can you), and you'll say, "Ann Arbor, where the University of Michigan is."

And THEN she'll say, "Ugh, I'm NOT going to Detroit."

And then you give her the answer everyone from Michigan gives, "Oh no no no, Ann Arbor isn't anywhere near Detroit. It's a solid hour west of the city. Ann Arbor is a college town, and nothing like the rest of south east Michigan."

Get her there on Friday, take her downtown, grab lunch at Zingerman's, dinner at Grizzly Peak. Go to the game on Saturday. Get her drunk on amazing Michigan beer.

Sign a lease on Sunday.

That everyone at Skywest is scared of Detroit, or thinks Detroit is the entire state of Michigan, or that there aren't great places to live in Michigan, blows my mind. Actually, you know what? It doesn't. Because I'm from Michigan, and I live in Salt Lake City. I understand why the Zionists don't want to leave Utah, and are in fact afraid of any metro area that isn't the Salt Lake Valley. But your entire company is missing out in great beer, affordable living, fantastic football, and some of the best camping and hunting these United States have to offer.

The skiing, mountain biking and rock climbing is terrible, and doesn't exist in any quantifiable way. But if you've got more going on in your life (and I don't), then check out Ann Arbor. I lived 20 minutes west of the employee lot and sat reserve in my quiet suburban home.
@amorris311 and I drove to Ann Arbor to be creepsters and stare at girls to get us out of our crash pad in Romulus. We gave it two thumbs up

The skiing, mountain biking and rock climbing is terrible, and doesn't exist in any quantifiable way. But if you've got more going on in your life (and I don't), then check out Ann Arbor. I lived 20 minutes west of the employee lot and sat reserve in my quiet suburban home.

I've always said you can do everything you want from mountainbiking to skiing and even surfing at an OK level, but all together that adds up to a pretty great place to live.

For the 2 months out of the year it's not a solid sheet of ice :p

20271_252687956590_3074209_n.jpg

1923214_56476371590_1500695_n.jpg

1501228_10152888196831591_1523951064993201615_o.jpg

What is ghetto to you? I hear people use this term a lot to describe person, places etc.
Slang: Often Disparaging and Offensive.noting something that is considered to be unrefined, low-class, cheap, or inferior

Basically pinnacle flight attendants at the time in DTW And Romulus in general

Back