Some pointers from a friend that worked WAI

Oh hell, Ferraris are for the "nouveau riche". Astins, McLarens, Lambos are what turns the heads in the Target parking lot and the old, damp, stinky money around these parts.
"Astin?"
Peasant!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Slightly on topic but it appears Delta is only going to participate in in-house recruiting events from now on.

Can't wait to meet some JCers at the next one.

Maybe we should start a thread on where and when the job fairs will be for: SWA, UA, DL, UPS, FedEX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSDL is really interesting during the Phoenix Open. A lot of gorgeous metal. Same thing during Barrett Jackson. I don't think we flew those days, if memory serves... just ground.

I've seen a few fly into Barrett Jackson by helicopter after landing their jet at SDL. It would take longer to start the helicopter than the flight over the 101.
Thats high rolling.

View attachment 39034
Meanwhile, in DTW . . .

Meanwhile, 40 minutes north of DTW
1404839_10151968583846591_1915084409_o.jpg

I keep bringing Detroit/Ann Arbor up to the girlfriend because Denver is getting ridiculously expensive but she won't even look at it. Says the entire place is a dump. She likes Minneapolis though and I would definitely move there.

I keep bringing Detroit/Ann Arbor up to the girlfriend because Denver is getting ridiculously expensive but she won't even look at it. Says the entire place is a dump. She likes Minneapolis though and I would definitely move there.

Your girlfriend is a fool. Leave her.

We do trivia on Tuesdays in MSP! It's a cool place to be, literally!

Hahaha, I just need to find a way to get her out there. But my, let's go to Detroit for the weekend pitch isn't working.

Yeah, you're doing this all wrong, kid.

What you do is you say, "Hey, do you want to go and catch a football game out in Ann Arbor?" Then she'll say, "Where?" because you guys are bumpkins and have never been to a civilized town in your lives (don't worry, I grew up in the same circumstances, but I got past it and so can you), and you'll say, "Ann Arbor, where the University of Michigan is."

And THEN she'll say, "Ugh, I'm NOT going to Detroit."

And then you give her the answer everyone from Michigan gives, "Oh no no no, Ann Arbor isn't anywhere near Detroit. It's a solid hour west of the city. Ann Arbor is a college town, and nothing like the rest of south east Michigan."

Get her there on Friday, take her downtown, grab lunch at Zingerman's, dinner at Grizzly Peak. Go to the game on Saturday. Get her drunk on amazing Michigan beer.

Sign a lease on Sunday.

That everyone at Skywest is scared of Detroit, or thinks Detroit is the entire state of Michigan, or that there aren't great places to live in Michigan, blows my mind. Actually, you know what? It doesn't. Because I'm from Michigan, and I live in Salt Lake City. I understand why the Zionists don't want to leave Utah, and are in fact afraid of any metro area that isn't the Salt Lake Valley. But your entire company is missing out in great beer, affordable living, fantastic football, and some of the best camping and hunting these United States have to offer.

The skiing, mountain biking and rock climbing is terrible, and doesn't exist in any quantifiable way. But if you've got more going on in your life (and I don't), then check out Ann Arbor. I lived 20 minutes west of the employee lot and sat reserve in my quiet suburban home.

Yeah, you're doing this all wrong, kid.

What you do is you say, "Hey, do you want to go and catch a football game out in Ann Arbor?" Then she'll say, "Where?" because you guys are bumpkins and have never been to a civilized town in your lives (don't worry, I grew up in the same circumstances, but I got past it and so can you), and you'll say, "Ann Arbor, where the University of Michigan is."

And THEN she'll say, "Ugh, I'm NOT going to Detroit."

And then you give her the answer everyone from Michigan gives, "Oh no no no, Ann Arbor isn't anywhere near Detroit. It's a solid hour west of the city. Ann Arbor is a college town, and nothing like the rest of south east Michigan."

Get her there on Friday, take her downtown, grab lunch at Zingerman's, dinner at Grizzly Peak. Go to the game on Saturday. Get her drunk on amazing Michigan beer.

Sign a lease on Sunday.

That everyone at Skywest is scared of Detroit, or thinks Detroit is the entire state of Michigan, or that there aren't great places to live in Michigan, blows my mind. Actually, you know what? It doesn't. Because I'm from Michigan, and I live in Salt Lake City. I understand why the Zionists don't want to leave Utah, and are in fact afraid of any metro area that isn't the Salt Lake Valley. But your entire company is missing out in great beer, affordable living, fantastic football, and some of the best camping and hunting these United States have to offer.

The skiing, mountain biking and rock climbing is terrible, and doesn't exist in any quantifiable way. But if you've got more going on in your life (and I don't), then check out Ann Arbor. I lived 20 minutes west of the employee lot and sat reserve in my quiet suburban home.

Yeah that sounds great, we are from Lincoln Nebraska which is an awesome city. Similar to Ann Arbor, big college town etc. we would love to move back there but it would involve commuting which at this point in my life is something I would like to avoid for the time being. Did it for six months to reserve when I started and ugh. I miss the lakes, boats, fishing etc. Also, I miss having money leftover after I pay rent.

Not quite sure. I'd expect something difficult, tedious and outdated that measures unimportant characteristics.
In the past it involved sending feces in the mail to their doctors to examine.

Funnily enough there are probably more than a few guys on property that would enjoy sending poop samples to Dallas.

Back