Alaska_Melanie

It's an exciting time to work at Grant Aviation! We're a growing, made-in-Alaska Part 135 carrier known for our strong track record of safety, and for being one of the friendliest airlines in Alaska.

We are currently seeking to fill several Pilot in Command positions for Cessna 207s, GA8 Airvans, Cessna 208s, Piper Navajos and King Airs. Our PIC’s are an integral part of the Grant Aviation team and are the face of the company. PIC’s may be based in Bethel, King Salmon, Dutch Harbor, Kenai or Anchorage, Alaska, working on a rotating shift schedule; i.e. two-weeks on and two-weeks off.

For more details and the job applications, go to: http://www.flygrant.com/about-us/careers/

Ground School is conducted in Anchorage, AK.

It's an exciting time to work at Grant Aviation! We're a growing, made-in-Alaska Part 135 carrier known for our strong track record of safety, and for being one of the friendliest airlines in Alaska.

We are currently seeking to fill several Pilot in Command positions for Cessna 207s, GA8 Airvans, Cessna 208s, Piper Navajos and King Airs. Our PIC’s are an integral part of the Grant Aviation team and are the face of the company. PIC’s may be based in Bethel, King Salmon, Dutch Harbor, Kenai or Anchorage, Alaska, working on a rotating shift schedule; i.e. two-weeks on and two-weeks off.

For more details and the job applications, go to: http://www.flygrant.com/about-us/careers/

Thanks for posting here.....
Guessing Part 135 Minimums? Competitive times?

image.jpeg

Yes, checks clear.
There is new leadership in the company and business has improved.

How long would it take to get based in Dillingham? How long to upgrade to a Van in DLG? I've got a home, snogos, and commercial fishing boat there so I'm not interested in BET. Have AK time too.

A guy I know got a job there this past winter. Had nothing good to say. A lot of churn in the pilot pool.

Training is a mess. No pay while in training. Be prepared to wait a month or more as they do not have instructors or aircraft for training. Chief pilot is a clueless mess. Aircraft are junk. Bunch of old tired sleds.

He stuck it out and is still there but looking to jump as soon as he has other options.

How long would it take to get based in Dillingham? How long to upgrade to a Van in DLG? I've got a home, snogos, and commercial fishing boat there so I'm not interested in BET. Have AK time too.

Hello there, everyone conducts training in Bethel, however we do prefer assigning pilots to their home town, if possible. Currently, we do not have any openings in Dillingham.

Back