The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

:bump:

Any NY PEPC people with good news these days?

I'm still on hold until at least October. Talked to BR on Monday and she's sticking to her guns...:guns:

:bump:

Any NY PEPC people with good news these days?

I'm still on hold until at least October. Talked to BR on Monday and she's sticking to her guns...:guns:
As soon as you see the Academy Schedule has been updated for after October 1, I'd start pestering them. But until then, grab a few gallons of FAAtorade and enjoy the wait!

/Gave two weeks notice today. :D:beer:

This thread has been really quiet, is everyone just waiting on the MMPI-2 to come back? Any good news from anyone?

I was told in April that all of my clearances were in, I'm assuming that includes the MMPI. But others have said that there was some sort of hold up with that.
:dunno:
Sadly, I'm stuck waiting until FY10 for a calss date.
:banghead:

i am still waiting on my FOL as well for ZDC. Was told by my hr rep that fall class schedule will come out in august with earliest class date being october. Getting a little antsy. Any other people headed to ZDC?

I am still waiting of FOL for ZDC. HR rep said aug for class schedule, Oct earliest class date. Guess i'll play the waiting game, too.

do you know what are you waiting on? is it clearance or something else?

Waiting on my current security clearance to transfer to the FAA...they supposedly have it buy I'm just waiting for them to confirm.

So hopefully I'll hear something soon.............

Well now its my turn, FOL for AUG 6th. Finally got the call this morning.:beer:
Man... this whole waiting process is bad for the bank account. My wife graduated college in May but can't get a full-time job here in Nashville for fear we'll be leaving anytime in the next few months. This whole single-income thing sucks when trying to live AND save for a house. Here's hoping I get a good Friday call, though I hold no hopes for it whatsoever! :)

Oh, and where ya headed, Bigmyke?

Man... this whole waiting process is bad for the bank account. My wife graduated college in May but can't get a full-time job here in Nashville for fear we'll be leaving anytime in the next few months. This whole single-income thing sucks when trying to live AND save for a house. Here's hoping I get a good Friday call, though I hold no hopes for it whatsoever! :)

BFL, Bakersfield CA. My hometown which makes it really nice. I hear you on the income. I have tons of loans out for flight training and only making a small amount at State Farm. Good luck, I am sure things will happen soon.

you still waiting jerm?

did you get the red light for FY2010?

or have you had some sort of clearance hangup?

you still waiting jerm?

did you get the red light for FY2010?

or have you had some sort of clearance hangup?

No clearance hangups whatsoever; I've had everything back since mid-April. My facility is on the "HOLD" list for FY09, as are the other two facilities in St. Louis, so I wouldn't have been able to transfer to another facility. Here's hoping that the class schedules for FY2010 come out soon and that we terminal folks don't get put on the back burner. Heck, I'd almost put in for a transfer to TRACON if I could get in a month earlier, because it's really throwing off our "save for a house" plan. My wife can't get a full-time job until we relocate without being one of those "jerk" employees that basically comes online long enough to learn the job and then quits. Oh well, the wait time at this point is a year and two weeks, so what's another 3-4 months? :(

Back