The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

Nah, I picked up on it. Nothing could stop me from going anyway. I'll sacrifice one holiday season in OKC for an awesome career.
That's the best way to look at it. I'd spend as many holiday seasons here as necessary. It's not the greatest place in the world, but the career that follows is well worth the sacrifice.

Hey Swinte still chewing on the basics?
When i got to my facility i had to do basics for 2 weeks:insane:
Getting sick of basics now.

We have a skill check on Monday for Tabletops/Tower3D and Tuesday is the CTO exam. We move to the simulators on Tue/Wed. Basics is still haunting me, though!

you know, it breaks my heart to see someone ,whom i've seen with my own two eyes at PEPC, get out of OKC before i even get a FOL.

you know, it breaks my heart to see someone ,whom i've seen with my own two eyes at PEPC, get out of OKC before i even get a FOL.

Look at it this way. I am now where you were two months ago. Still waiting on my MMPI Tier 2 results. To top it off I am sure I will be one of the very unlucky people who failed that test too. :eek:

There are plenty of people in your shoes. Trust me. I got my TOL before him, too!

Hmm... I say we jump him.:laff:

and Futureatcihope, the wait might do you some good...cuz when you get to ATL your head might just explode at the pure, unrelenting volume of traffic.

but on a realistic note, good luck with that dreaded tier 2. i thought i was gonna fail it for like 4 months, but here i am now! you'll do fine, im sure.

and Futureatcihope, the wait might do you some good...cuz when you get to ATL your head might just explode at the pure, unrelenting volume of traffic.

but on a realistic note, good luck with that dreaded tier 2. i thought i was gonna fail it for like 4 months, but here i am now! you'll do fine, im sure.

Are you trying to say that ATL is a high traffic area??? I thought it would be just a kick back and relax type of facility. :laff:

I suggest you don't do this, because you'll get to prison for attacking Federal employee:laff:
Don't worry you'll get your chance to be ATC, few more years left to w8.

I suggest you don't do this, because you'll get to prison for attacking Federal employee:laff:
Don't worry you'll get your chance to be ATC, few more years left to w8.

pshhh you've only been at your facility for a month and your already flaunting the "faa employee" card.

*shrug* i'd be lieing if i said i wouldnt do the same thing...times 10

but a few more years? i better get a FOL this month or im going back to school.

pshhh you've only been at your facility for a
but a few more years? i better get a FOL this month or im going back to school.
If you got a swap, you'll be going sooner than most, but I wouldn't hold my breath for the FOL this month.

Back