United Hiring (again!)

I have heard they have started calling people to set up in person interviews for a potential February class. Quick turnaround.
They are trying to get classes moving more quickly this year to stay on top of the increased flying schedule and avoid another summer of excessive jr manning. Rumor was having multiple classes ongoing in quick succession. If you have yet to recieve a TBNT, you may very well have an opportunity to be placed in the pool for the February class.

I got an email from United HR that says they'll be doing interviews thru mid December and to be patient in results.

So, I didn't get a TNBT letter and I didn't get offered a position. So I'm saying there's a chance.....

Dumb.png

Couldn't resist. But seriously, good luck!

Anyone know anything about this rumor of United moving HQ to Denver since they bought that plot of land there?

It’s just a rumor. I rather doubt it will happen, but anything’s possible in this industry. I imagine the land will probably just be used to expand their training facility there though.

Reactions: MT
The United taleo website has updated for some people. My status went from interview under evaluation to no longer being considered, but I haven't gotten a call or email yet. I had to use my email that I applied with to get in.

I'm not sure if it will send properly but here's a screenshot of what it looks like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_183544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_183544_Chrome.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 98
Back