United Hiring (again!)

Not yet, and neither have any of the people I know personally. If I had to make a guess, They could still be making their final selections. They did mention that calls were going to be going out from today through next Tuesday. (minus Thanksgiving and Friday).

No news is good news, or at least that's what I hear. Tell that to my anxiety haha.

Do they actually care about waiting 6 months before re-applying after a TBNT? Applied for the August posting but figure they don’t enforce it for dispatch as opposed to other corporate jobs at United

Do they actually care about waiting 6 months before re-applying after a TBNT? Applied for the August posting but figure they don’t enforce it for dispatch as opposed to other corporate jobs at United
I believe they do adhere to a policy close to this. I dont know for certain, but I've heard they "re-evaluate" prior candidates that had applied multiple times throughout the year and were given a TBNT at some point. You should be able to re-apply but they may overlook you for one round of hiring/for a specific amount of time before they re-consider. With how much they've been hiring this may have been laxed lately due to availability and the overall applicant pool.

Doesn't sound like any of the people that work out of my shop got it......Despite relatively high scores on the test and all of us feeling good about the interviews.

Doesn't sound like any of the people that work out of my shop got it......Despite relatively high scores on the test and all of us feeling good about the interviews.
I see what u mean. I did very well on the test and felt pretty darn good with the interview. But I still haven't heard anything back yet. With that said, I was told they are hiring for 2 classes. So maybe that will help our odds.

I see what u mean. I did very well on the test and felt pretty darn good with the interview. But I still haven't heard anything back yet. With that said, I was told they are hiring for 2 classes. So maybe that will help our odds.
I have heard they have started calling people to set up in person interviews for a potential February class. Quick turnaround.

Yeah several people at my shop felt like they had walked out having a great score and interview and all of us but one got our TBNTs pretty early on once the letter started going out.

Back