Back in the left seat

I am! It's like I never left... feels so good!

I ended up based in LAX, though I have a transfer in to SFO. It's a bit depressing watching the bid awards go by without my name, though.

I'm on 3am reserve forever.
Blahhh! Well I hope you get sfo soon. In the meantime you are in good hands with BC in the CPO.

I wish I shared everyone else's optimism, but I'm having trouble feeling positive.

Still, I'm having a great time back on the line, at least, even if my schedules are nightmarish, and my crashpad is a bit "stepford wives."
If you’re good With SFO, there’s an airline which wants to hire like 10,000 pilots in the next 6 years. SFO is junior.

jUst sAying.

If you’re good With SFO, there’s an airline which wants to hire like 10,000 pilots in the next 6 years. SFO is junior.

jUst sAying.
Indeed. I've had my app in with that particular airline for the last half decade, even moving to the new system, but haven't heard a peep. I UpdAted it today, in fact.

Indeed. I've had my app in with that particular airline for the last half decade, even moving to the new system, but haven't heard a peep. I UpdAted it today, in fact.
Took me a long time for it to trigger. Give it a few months and I bet you will get a call. All I have to say is that when it rains it will pour. Make sure other apps are in just in case because they usually come calling at the same time.

Back