YGBSM Question

Ya can't blame me for asking! :)

You could belittle me for asking, but I'd swing the BANHAMMER OF THOR and tell you to kick rocks. :) :sarcasm:

I'm hungry, but the Flood of 2013 in Florida is preventing the procurement of tasty Thai food. Damn rain and flooded roads.

Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 8.33.46 PM.png

PLUS

Unknown.jpeg

PLUS

Innovation = Tasty Thai in minutes.

Great. Be honest and be a guy that we want to hang out with on 30 hours in Inyokern.

If I had $1 for every commuter aircraft I either did or almost roll in on top of while they were on the Inyokern transition, I'd have a coffee or better. Be safe out there fellas......I know we kept a good radar/visual lookout, but it wasn't good enough to prevent a near midair sometimes (nobody's fault mind you), even with multiple airplanes/eyes.

If I had $1 for every commuter aircraft I either did or almost roll in on top of while they were on the Inyokern transition, I'd have a coffee or better. Be safe out there fellas......I know we kept a good radar/visual lookout, but it wasn't good enough to prevent a near midair sometimes (nobody's fault mind you), even with multiple airplanes/eyes.

I sent Autothrust Blue a link to the R2508 Complex User's Handbook (the very very public one, available here) so he can be "that guy" at his airline. Who knows if he'll actually read it though. :D

Back