WN Hiring Soon

I have heard 1 more this year from some on the inside, with how training goes I would imagine after the July class it would be a January ish start for the next one, it's usually ~ 6 months between actual class starts, so maybe a Aug/Sep posting if they still decide to do 1 more.

A friend of mine just noticed that her status changed on the WN job dashboard. Or at least the date updated changed to 4/8/22
Biut she said her status was still "in progress"/ Not sure if that means anything.

Mine updated on the 8th too, still in progress. How long was everyone's phone interview? Mine felt fairly short as the recruiter was "just filling in for a coworker on vacation."

Same...mine was no more than 20-25min. Could be a good sign I guess. I wonder if they're still doing phone interviews? I think it would change to "closed complete" if you're not being considered anymore.

Same...mine was no more than 20-25min. Could be a good sign I guess. I wonder if they're still doing phone interviews? I think it would change to "closed complete" if you're not being considered anymore.
Yea when its closed complete its END OF THE LINE

It seems the TBNT emails went out last Friday or so. And today emails just went out to schedule the final teams interview. So if you heard from them that you are moving on, then you need to schedule a time asap. Good Luck to All who have made it thus far!

Wow this thread has gone dry. Used to be a time when this place was all chitter chatter-helter skelter-pitter patter- post the crap that dont matter
Why so tight lipped fellers? What gives in the Land of One Luv? Any body going to the big show? C'mon now.

Wow this thread has gone dry. Used to be a time when this place was all chitter chatter-helter skelter-pitter patter- post the crap that dont matter
Why so tight lipped fellers? What gives in the Land of One Luv? Any body going to the big show? C'mon now.
Never understood why people share so much information. Everyone is competition. Any info you give to someone else applying only hurts you. Maybe I'm pessimistic. Idk

Anyone who is actively trying to hurt others chances boggles my mind. I am happy when I help others/coworkers succeed. Support your friends, family and coworkers. Aviation is a very small community, you never know where someone will be someday (or who they know).

Good luck to those moving on to the teams interview. It will be challenging to do manually flight plans virtually. They are specifically looking if you can adapt to this challenge while maintaining composure and the friendly attitude SW looks for in candidates.

Anyone who is actively trying to hurt others chances boggles my mind. I am happy when I help others/coworkers succeed. Support your friends, family and coworkers. Aviation is a very small community, you never know where someone will be someday (or who they know).

Good luck to those moving on to the teams interview. It will be challenging to do manually flight plans virtually. They are specifically looking if you can adapt to this challenge while maintaining composure and the friendly attitude SW looks for in candidates.

This sounds new.. Don't think I've seen the majors do this, seems more straightforward to get to AAL.

Manual flight plans? Wtf?

Previously they just had the candidates walk through a release and some pseudo flight planning type things. It’s not impossible, but I’d highly doubt they’d allot the time needed for something like that.

Shouldnt a dispatcher know how to do a manual flight plan?

Pretty soon WN will be treating it like those software engineer weeklong interviews with take home projects.

Just joking though, seriously. Good luck to everyone on their advancements!

Yes. Gnus.
C08937C6-F117-4283-8351-7D6A48A1E5AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back