WN Hiring Soon

I rec'd an email reminding all applicants that they will need to prove vaccination status if hired. It's a fairly long and very serious email.
It also states that they will update "us"...by Mar 7 as to whether we move on or not.

Posting went down and "closed complete" is my status which from previous threads means TBNT.

d the process is Test-->Phone Interview-->Video Interview with HR/Dispatch-->Panel Video Interview with Dispatch Management? Anyone know what to expect from the last two?
Your balls in a paper bag. Buh-Bye! Just kidding.... You get a stuffed bear of your choosing and a heart shaped pillow. Just kidding again.
I know nothing.

Last Oct, the cutoff was 340/400 possible (that's 6 incorrect for the math challenged). That's 85%. I know of a few that scored 100%. I dont think there will be any curve. I was informed by "a person of interest" that they invited 400 to test, from that approx 100 will get phone intervews and the final lot will be 50 for the zoom virtrual interviews. If you scored below 300, I wouldn't start looking at DAL real estate just yet. Good Luck to all who tested!!

Back