Whose on the front cover of Feb. Airline Pilot Magazine?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
you wanna know who? Third guy over from the left, you'll see our very own Cruise (Matt) on the front cover this month. I can't remember if i've met the other three before.

Congrats Matt on making the front cover....:nana2::nana2:

you wanna know who? Third guy over from the left, you'll see our very own Cruise (Matt) on the front cover this month. I can't remember if i've met the other three before.

<---------looking for the cover in the thread? :D

I was looking for it in the mail.

Then I realized we just voted in the IBT....:crazy:

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

The wookie was quoted in the article inside the Magazine as well.

But that would men that you had to open it up and read, and not just look at the pitchers.

looks like FO Yero, Mystery Capt, Capt Cruise, FO Widman...in unity.

Widman will be joining us soon in EWR, I think she is in the transition class now. We need to keep our EWR female quota, we just lost one so had to get a replacement.

Widman will be joining us soon in EWR, I think she is in the transition class now. We need to keep our EWR female quota, we just lost one so had to get a replacement.

Huh? Which female pilot did we lose? Initials, if you want.....
Thanks! :)
Can't wait to fly with you later in February. It'll be like old times (February seems to be "our month." ;)

G.B.
I didnt know, it was told to me last night by one of the guys I am flying with. Apparently she was lost during the FO house cleaning we had earlier in the month. Its hard to tell of course because our seniority list is from NOV but she was not on this months bid packet.

Wow, thanks for the Kudos, Kristie! I haven't seen the magazine yet. I've been on vacation and haven't made it back to my mailing address.

All four of us were members of the CJC ALPA OC and we were asked if we'd give up some time off to travel to DCA for the photo shoot.

Can't wait to see it! Maybe if I ask nicely, he'll autograph it for me....:p

I fly with him for a trip next month, ill ask for the autograph

HA, no worries to the both of you.....I'll keep my Sharpie® handy all month! :crazy: :p

damn, I knew I should have done a sex change :)

Back