Which one of you guys... (DL/F8 6227)

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Are flying (Freedom) DL 6227 from JFK to ORF this evening?

Better be a smooth landing or you KNOW I'm talking smack about you on the forum.

I'm doing some evaluation work for Lockheed Martin/NASA at Langley for a couple of days. Basically CPDLC, EFB and some other stuff. Per diem, $250/day, per diem, hotel and a rental car for a couple of days, how could my cheap ass turn that gig down? :)

I'm doing some evaluation work for Lockheed Martin/NASA at Langley for a couple of days. Basically CPDLC, EFB and some other stuff. Per diem, $250/day, per diem, hotel and a rental car for a couple of days, how could my cheap ass turn that gig down? :)

It's all about the benjamin's:nana2: Now maybe you're cheap ass can buy that keg-o-rator.... :D

Ok, wish me luck. I haven't been on anything smaller than a 737-800 in two or three years, eek!

Enjoy the Embraer.

Just make sure you get seat A or else you'll be squished.

Flight is oversold and looking for volunteers. I guess a full-fare ticket doesn't mean jack these days, doh!

Last time I was on a embraer was 2001.

And why does it feel like the fall of Saigon over here? Man I've been out of the loop!

if i can fit in the jumpseat im sure you will have no problem. not the most comfy ride but sure beats sitting in an airport chair adding more time to the aiport appreciation logbook.

what is dvt? its not the greatest thing in the world but if you need to get home or to work you will do pretty much anything.

Use capitalization before I make a trip to ALB and make you shave my back.

How many applications did you get today?

Use capitalization before I make a trip to ALB and make you shave my back.

How many applications did you get today?

Holy cow. When did the airlines start doing the "clean it yourself" concept for passengers?

I guess perhaps the stomped cheetos and used napkins are a perk?

Nice speedtape on the broken overheads too.

Holy cow. When did the airlines start doing the "clean it yourself" concept for passengers?

I guess perhaps the stomped cheetos and used napkins are a perk?

Nice speedtape on the broken overheads too.

I've heard that Mesa planes are typically very dirty and in irrepair. I think the "bubba" can confirm that..

I can't substantiate that, but it's just what I've heard. Ask me again after July when Gerry and I are flying 900's back and forth to Long Beach!

I've heard that Mesa planes are typically very dirty and in irrepair. I think the "bubba" can confirm that..

I can't substantiate that, but it's just what I've heard. Ask me again after July when Gerry and I are flying 900's back and forth to Long Beach!

omg. Flight too full pulling off bags and revenue passengers because of alternate fuel. 10 past departure and not a word to the cabin about the delay.

Holy cow no wonder why business aviation is flourishing.

omg. Flight too full pulling off bags and revenue passengers because of alternate fuel. 10 past departure and not a word to the cabin about the delay.

Holy cow no wonder why business aviation is flourishing.

Come on skipper.

A little info at T +15 would be nice.

Back