What Else Should we not do in an Airplane?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21509
  • Start date
If your aircraft has a refrigerator for food, we do not put pee in it.
XS5LK.gif

One shall not use passive-aggressive language in the cockpit.

New pet peeve.

"So you're briefing me on doing a flaps 3 landing, but you'd rather do a flaps full landing, but the evil training department wants us to do 3, but you're not comfortable with it so you want to go flaps full, but you think that I'm going to think poorly of you for, wait, WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU WANT TO DO?!"
"Send for numbers for 5 and FULL. Any questions?"

If your aircraft has a refrigerator for food, we do not put pee in it.

I've heard stories of the old men flying the 777 where, in the upper crew bunk, instead of traveling downstairs to use the loo, they'd simply micturate in the sink in the rest facility under the guise of "Welp, they didn't give us no terrrlit up here and I gotta pee. SAFETY OF FLIGHT!"

Ungh.

I've heard stories of the old men flying the 777 where, in the upper crew bunk, instead of traveling downstairs to use the loo, they'd simply micturate in the sink in the rest facility under the guise of "Welp, they didn't give us no terrrlit up here and I gotta pee. SAFETY OF FLIGHT!"

Ungh.

1000130-00-01-00-00_lg.png

This seems like a bad idea.

Hummmm.......Tell you what. If someone gets on one side and I get on the other, if we pull real hard we can probably break them free.

or

Back when JetA was really expensive and the bean counters were going nuts, the Italian air force had a great suggestion for planes to share fuel tanks. But ACM took on a whole new meaning.

or

Even in today's modern jet age, just as when they carried iron spears, the Greek air force's motto is still "never leave your buddy's behind"!

Back