"Welcome to Costco, I love you..."

Rising xenophobia stoked by the presidential campaign, he suggested, may soon make things worse for people who happen to look a little other-ish.

“What might prevent an epidemic of paranoia? It is hard not to recognize in this incident, the ethos of [Donald] Trump’s voting base,” he wrote.

What an interesting plot twist at the end - especially after so many references to various accolades, academic success, and statements of generally implied intelligence.

The man who was a victim of ignorance and negative stereotyping flips the coin and makes an observation that is completely unsupported by any available data and steeped in his own personal bias and broadly applied stereotypes. For all he knows, the lady next to him could have been a Hillary campaign manager.

It turns out that the genius, analytical economics prodigy who uses carefully derived logic and quantitative data to give an important lecture on menu prices is just as capable of sounding like a dumb-ass as anyone else.

What an interesting plot twist at the end - especially after so many references to various accolades, academic success, and statements of generally implied intelligence.

The man who was a victim of ignorance and negative stereotyping flips the coin and makes an observation that is completely unsupported by any available data and steeped in his own personal bias and broadly applied stereotypes. For all he knows, the lady next to him could have been a Hillary campaign manager.

It turns out that the genius, analytical economics prodigy who uses carefully derived logic and quantitative data to give an important lecture on menu prices is just as capable of sounding like a dumb-ass as anyone else.

Do you think his statement was implying the woman was a Trump supporter?

I think if you're a social justice warrior type, this is the unicorn you wait your whole life for. I guarantee this guy loved how this all transpired.

The REAL IRONY is that this professor has spent his whole career writing papers on social/economic disparities and nobody here knows or cares who he is. Some girl gets freaked out on a flight and now he's social justice famous. Think of all the Bern chicks he's gonna pick up.

I think if you're a social justice warrior type, this is the unicorn you wait your whole life for. I guarantee this guy loved how this all transpired.

The REAL IRONY is that this professor has spent his whole career writing papers on social/economic disparities and nobody here knows or cares who he is. Some girl gets freaked out on a flight and now he's social justice famous. Think of all the Bern chicks he's gonna pick up.
Not that there's anything wrong with Bernie chicks, of course.

It says something to me when millions are apparently following the Kardashians. I mean who the hell are these people? Why should anyone have any interest in them whatsoever? They have no talent, none of them act, sing, dance, play a musical instrument, write...........nothing.What talents do they have? Have they ever really had a job? I am still trying to figure out where they got all their money from. I have never in my life seen such a bunch of self-indulgent, out of touch, out to lunch, self-absorbed, phony POSs. And none of them is even the least bit attractive. How much plastic surgery have they had? They have to be some the most dysfunctional people I have heard of. And with all their money, what charities do they help and why haven't they started any? They only thing they seem to know how to do, is market themselves.

I could be wrong,but I think the Kardasian name is only popular because of their dad who was one of OJs lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong,but I think the Kardasian name is only popular because of their dad who was one of OJs lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kardashian was a big money lawyer before OJ. That trial just boosted him to the hyper money lawyer level.

Back