Walp...

Sounds terrible, sadly they will fill that position
I'm sure they already have... The Jacksonville pilot market is full of young bucks ready to PFT and sign ridiculous training contracts. Its actually really sad. They ruin the market for guys like Stone Cold and I who are local, would like to work local, but just can't because there are no good jobs here. The 2 local corporate companies that are worth a darn basically require you to have "astronaut" listed on your resume.

I'm sure they already have... The Jacksonville pilot market is full of young bucks ready to PFT and sign ridiculous training contracts. Its actually really sad. They ruin the market for guys like Stone Cold and I who are local, would like to work local, but just can't because there are no good jobs here. The 2 local corporate companies that are worth a darn basically require you to have "astronaut" listed on your resume.
Keep your head up, you'll get something. At least you value your own expertise. Unfortunately that's more than a lot of people, myself included (regional FO), can say

It happens when you least expect it. I got my gig when our main mechanic came in and asked if I had a resume. (He part-time wrenches on the jet I fly now.) He walked me in, and one week later, I'm going to FlightSafety.
From wildfires to corporate in one step.....it's all in the networking.

Back