USAF UPT... anyone going or in?

Was accepted by the 305th RQS back in November. Package is sitting at AFRC for final approval now. Will post when I get my dates.

Congrats man! I talked to a few guys out there before the board and they seemed like a solid group. Maybe you'll see Frog and I at OTS...

Congrats man! I talked to a few guys out there before the board and they seemed like a solid group. Maybe you'll see Frog and I at OTS...

Thanks! It really is a great squadron. Post your OTS dates when you get 'em and we'll see if we'll enjoy Montgomery, Alabama's exciting metropolitan scene together.

AFRC owns their own slots. There will be Reservists from this board in the April and June classes.

Probably not me though, I'm a youngin!

Just got my OTS class date of 9 Jun. No UPT class assignment yet, but at least the ball is rolling!

We got it now. SUPT class 10-07b, UAS operator track.

:rawk:

Mike,
Remember that I know where you live and what you drive. And now that you've shown me some of the secrets of EastTac, I'll know where to dump the body after the word UAV or UAS has passed through your voicebox for the last time.:mad:

Update:

OTS next Tuesday!!!

IFS Aug03
ENJJPT Oct01

Wow that is pretty quick. Good luck man. Sounds like you will be the first on this board to go through UPT of the new kids! Go get em and be ready for me to hit you up for gouge.

Back