USAF UPT... anyone going or in?

Donezo with Brooks with no hiccups. FC1 should be certified shortly and will have dates by April. Woot!

Translation: "Hi I'm FrogFlyer. I went out with the bros tonight, but couldn't close with the cuties that mhcasey hooked me up with. I thought I'd immediately update Jetcareers on how cool I am instead."

Heck, the two of you are making me feel way old!

Hey Mikey, I was 99-14. Does that make you feel any better? (Or does it just make it worse?)

please say worse. please say worse. please say worse. I don't wanna be the oldest guy out there!

Hey Mikey, I was 99-14. Does that make you feel any better? (Or does it just make it worse?)

please say worse. please say worse. please say worse. I don't wanna be the oldest guy out there!

Worse! lol. But not by too much. XL 99-09 here, partner.

Worse! lol. But not by too much. XL 99-09 here, partner.

I had many turns around the Laughlin procedure myself. Don't exactly miss the place, I've got to say. (Although San Antonio is a great town! Hell Rio- not so much.)

I had many turns around the Laughlin procedure myself. Don't exactly miss the place, I've got to say. (Although San Antonio is a great town! Hell Rio- not so much.)

I don't know if I can say much good about any of the UPT bases. Too many good ones have been shut down over the years.

Was accepted by the 305th RQS back in November. Package is sitting at AFRC for final approval now. Will post when I get my dates.

Back