UPS Asst Dispatcher position

womanpilot73 said:
Just 3 years ago I joined this forum and began asking about dispatching and what schools to look at.... Got my license in May 2012. Fast forward 2 years, 9 months and I've just accepted a position with UPS. This is surreal and I'm so grateful! Just want to thank everyone here for being helpful and gracious. Cheers to you!!

Louisville, here I come!! :)

You deserve it. You worked your butt off and persevered. I'm excited and proud for you! UPS is a top notch organization.

Welcome to the big leagues, rookie! :)

pljenkins said:
You deserve it. You worked your butt off and persevered. I'm excited and proud for you! UPS is a top notch organization. Welcome to the big leagues, rookie! :)

Awww shucks... Thx PJ. You've been a part since the beginning. I'll always be grateful and a lifetime friend. Thank you for everything :)

McCrosky said:
You're ground school instructor may be an Ok guy, but I know where to find the best drink specials on any given day of the week. Congrats and welcome.

Perfect...thank you. And I look forward to the weekly (daily) tour. ;-)

Just 3 years ago I joined this forum and began asking about dispatching and what schools to look at.... Got my license in May 2012. Fast forward 2 years, 9 months and I've just accepted a position with UPS. This is surreal and I'm so grateful! Just want to thank everyone here for being helpful and gracious. Cheers to you!!

Congratulations!!!

That's awesome!! Congrats :)

womanpilot73 said:
Just 3 years ago I joined this forum and began asking about dispatching and what schools to look at.... Got my license in May 2012. Fast forward 2 years, 9 months and I've just accepted a position with UPS. This is surreal and I'm so grateful! Just want to thank everyone here for being helpful and gracious. Cheers to you!! Louisville, here I come!! :)

And just like that, year one down! Today is my one year anniversary and also means my probation has ended! It's amazing to look back at my journey that all started with a single post right here. The last 4 years has been jam packed with constant changes and lots of excitement, enormous challenges and growth, and finally success. Now it's time to settle into this career and I couldn't have landed at a better place with a better group of people. Just want to give a shout out to all of my fellow dispatchers here who've been so helpful and awesome along the way. Thank you! :)

Back