UPS application.

I was talking to the assistant chief pilot and it sounds like they have their pool filled already

I was talking to the assistant chief pilot and it sounds like they have their pool filled already

That would be incredible with interviews starting 2 days ago, but you could be right. I know the union told pilots that interviews would continue.

We don't have an official "assistant chief pilot".

That would be incredible with interviews starting 2 days ago, but you could be right. I know the union told pilots that interviews would continue.

The union said they "hope" that interviewing and hiring would continue. The company holds their cards very close to their chest and very few people know what future plans are. The 40 new pilots were an absolute complete surprise to everyone. UPS will not disclose future hiring plans and anyone who thinks they know is spreading pure speculation and rumor mill'in.

I hope the hiring continues! It's been a long dry spell since the last time they hired back in 2007!

BTW...UPS just announced a new CEO.

Back