United Airlines Not Playing Around on Vaccine Mandate

Skepticism about the quality of medical advice coming from a POTUS that suggested drinking bleach is a bit different. His administration tried to muzzle the CDC. Your alternative facts are truly impressive.

Yet another INGENIOUS plan implemented by Trump! I had to give Him His credit on this one.... Let natural selection work as Lib-tards were the only ones that took His advice. But in all fairness He never said "Drink bleach" The biased media flipped what He said as they always do. If you listen to the words coming out of his mouth He never said to drink bleach or inject lysol. He asked if there was a WAY to make something to kill the virus the way lysol can. In laymans terms : If you have at least one brain cell, you shouldn't do it. Libs......CHEEEEERS!!!!

Last edited:
Yep!

Min 0:34 Trump says injection inside.

Well .... The Telegraph clearly takes the left's side. Also the (soon to be again) president was saying it SARCASTICALLY and since He isnt a Doctor ... Was posing the question to a REAL doctor. He literally clarified his statement moments later stating, "It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.” You're purposefully using clips out of context for Your "Trump witch-hunt. *rollseyes*

Yet another INGENIOUS plan implemented by Trump! I had to give Him His credit on this one.... Let natural selection work as Lib-tards were the only ones that took His advice. But in all fairness He never said "Drink bleach" The biased media flipped what He said as they always do. If you listen to the words coming out of his mouth He never said to drink bleach or inject lysol. He asked if there was a WAY to make something to kill the virus the way lysol can. In laymans terms : If you have at least one brain cell, you shouldn't do it. Libs......CHEEEEERS!!!!
I’m really hoping you’re trolling and don’t actually believe this.

I’m really hoping you’re trolling and don’t actually believe this.

I mean at the time mark on the video Trump says it out of his OWN mouth and there's audio. It's not edited. But The Telegraph is clearly taking the left's side. Whether he's trolling or not, there are actual people who would argue that same argument and actually believe it.

I mean at the time mark on the video Trump says it out of his OWN mouth and there's audio. It's not edited. But The Telegraph is clearly taking the left's side. Whether he's trolling or not, there are actual people who would argue that same argument and actually believe it.
... But how do we KNOW it isnt edited? I trust em no farther than I see em...

b76dd622eed1caf97855d378acb43548.gif

Well .... The Telegraph clearly takes the left's side. Also the (soon to be again) president was saying it SARCASTICALLY and since He isnt a Doctor ... Was posing the question to a REAL doctor. He literally clarified his statement moments later stating, "It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.” You're purposefully using clips out of context for Your "Trump witch-hunt. *rollseyes*
I’m assuming you’re a troll because nobody is this stupid. The irony of this post coming on the heels of your post about Harris is maybe one of the finest, most masterfully crafted pieces of trolling I’ve seen in months.

bravo.

I’m assuming you’re a troll because nobody is this stupid. The irony of this post coming on the heels of your post about Harris is maybe one of the finest, most masterfully crafted pieces of trolling I’ve seen in months.

bravo.

A fine example of anarchy and otherwise dereliction of duty. (Since You choose to ignore the vaccine debate). They are actively firing on sovereign US soil.... Now what? Were is Biden? Harris?

Back