Sold Two telex ANR headsets (old P/N 70800-003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcaliber

El Chupacabra
I have two old Telex ANR headsets, P/N 70800-003. I'm pretty sure that's as descriptive as the name gets. No model name as far as I can tell. My dad bought them years ago from a family friend and hasn't used them since. I just tested the ANR, they work great and are in great physical condition.

While these aren't Bose's or Lightspeeds, they'll do a very similar job for a fraction of the cost. The ANR works great and they'll be perfect for a student pilot or someone who just like to tool around on the weekend. They take two 9-volt batteries to operate and each comes with a soft sided carrying case.

Asking $150 each, domestic 2 day shipping included. If you have any questions or an offer, just pm me.
headsets.jpg

I have two old Telex ANR headsets, P/N 70800-003. I'm pretty sure that's as descriptive as the name gets. No model name as far as I can tell. My dad bought them years ago from a family friend and hasn't used them since. I just tested the ANR, they work great and are in great physical condition.

While these aren't Bose's or Lightspeeds, they'll do a very similar job for a fraction of the cost. The ANR works great and they'll be perfect for a student pilot or someone who just like to tool around on the weekend. They take two 9-volt batteries to operate and each comes with a soft sided carrying case.

Asking $150 each, domestic 2 day shipping included. If you have any questions or an offer, just pm me.
View attachment 33986

Are either of these headsets still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back