Tracon pv

tk727

I have my PV coming up on Wednesday & was just wondering if anyone had any hints. For those who have done it, how similar is it to the problems we have been running? How does it compare to the skill checks? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I have my PV coming up on Wednesday & was just wondering if anyone had any hints. For those who have done it, how similar is it to the problems we have been running? How does it compare to the skill checks? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Its like a 5 North, but your nerves make it like a 7 or 9. U make it bad! It is not that bad, just relax.

what is your facility?

I am going to R90, Omaha Tracon. It is one of the smaller stand-alone Tracon's in the country. It wasn't either of my 2 GEO-Pref's, but I think it will be a good place to learn & get certified.

Where are you headed?

No word. I wouldn't expect it to happen anytime really soon though. A lot of the instructors said they prefer it the way it is. Without saying it directly, many of the instructors indicated they may not be around if they change it to pass/fail. Not 100% sure why, that's just what I got out of it.

Back