Tired of negative posts

roundout

VNAV monitor
Time for a shout out to Alaska Airlines. My mom bought a full-fare ticket for the wrong dates. Fearing the worst, she called their customer service number. The CSA changed her reservation and credited her $13.

Also, thanks for the ride home the other day and the Beecher's Omelet.

I love you long time, Eskimo.

Anyone else have any GOOD things happen lately?

Time for a shout out to Alaska Airlines. My mom bought a full-fare ticket for the wrong dates. Fearing the worst, she called their customer service number. The CSA changed her reservation and credited her $13.

Also, thanks for the ride home the other day and the Beecher's Omelet.

I love you long time, Eskimo.

Anyone else have any GOOD things happen lately?
I have but I’m not quite sharing it yet! Relevant to this thread tho

*dodges tomatoes some people will probably throw at me*

I actually really like Alaska as a paying passenger.

I'll dodge the same tomatoes. As a passenger, my best experiences were always on either AS/QX or Delta. Nobody else even came close. But it has been a few years since I have flown anyone else, other than some random OAL deadheads in the last year, which are maybe not representative.

After my last two trips, I had to replenish my stash of wings + cards. I typically keep 40-50 of each in my bag…and we had a ton of kids want to come up.

By far my fav thing about the job.

This, and hot sauce, are the two items I keep meaning to stock my flight bag with. Thanks for the reminder!

I'll dodge the same tomatoes. As a passenger, my best experiences were always on either AS/QX or Delta. Nobody else even came close. But it has been a few years since I have flown anyone else, other than some random OAL deadheads in the last year, which are maybe not representative.

America West was some of the best service.

WE CARE A LOT, though

1690790557725.jpeg

Back