Peloton Review

Look up @ClueHeywood on Twitter and he’s got some hilarious stuff about the Pelogton ads.

Look up @ClueHeywood on Twitter and he’s got some hilarious stuff about the Pelogton ads.

That thread was epic.

I hate riding bikes indoors, but admittedly curious about how a Peloton could work for us. Though I might just buy another pair of rollers and fall off a few times before getting a proper trainer.

That thread was epic.

I hate riding bikes indoors, but admittedly curious about how a Peloton could work for us. Though I might just buy another pair of rollers and fall off a few times before getting a proper trainer.

Rollers seem like the jam.

That thread was epic.

You got to battle!

You got to battle!

I remember years back when my team had a roller session one cold midwest day and I had just hopped off to grab something from the kitchen. All of a sudden there was a massive crashing sound and I ran back into the living room to see everyone piled on one another. One of my buddies ended up with a broken rib from landing on the TV stand from that one. Solid timing on my part :bounce:

I'm fairly knowledgeable with physics but I'm feeling pretty dumb right now. What makes the front wheel spin?

There are bands connecting the fore-most rear roller with the front roller, it's just hard to see in that video. You would have a hell of a time staying upright if the front wheel wasn't spinning.

shopping

There are bands connecting the fore-most rear roller with the front roller, it's just hard to see in that video. You would have a hell of a time staying upright if the front wheel wasn't spinning.

shopping

I thought maybe that's how it might work but couldn't tell from the vid. Thanks!

Back