Nomi Sajid

Hey Guys and Gals,

I would like to build another 250-300 hours in the course of 4-5 months. I am looking to rent from Air America Flight Center. They have a Cessna 172L that they charge $94/hr or $890/10 hour block which we would split 50/50. Come and fly for as long as you need.

About The Area/Airport:
The Daytona Beach area is quite nice and about an hour away from Orlando. Daytona Beach is known for its amazing year round weather and a central hub for pilots in training. Every other person you meet is a pilot and the people here are generally friendly to any race, culture or religion. The airport is adjacent with the Daytona Speedway, which usually has an event every so often. There also is a new Tanger Outlet that just opened up 2-4 miles away for anyone looking to do a little shopping. Its busy during the day and quiet at night. Daytona Airport is a class Charlie airspace, with daily flights for Delta, American Airlines, and JetBlue.

About Me:
I am a current Masters student at Embry-Riddle University and I am originally from Long Island, NY. I will be graduating May 2017, and before I go back home I would like to take advantage of the weather and cheap rental/fuel. I only have classes twice a week so we have plenty of time to fly and explore the areas around. I have my ASEL CPPL and my goal is to get into the airlines as soon as possible. I have been told by numerous pilots that I am pretty chill in the cockpit and make it extremely fun and safe to fly. I have a lot of stories to share and talk about. Building hours can get kinda boring, but we can learn a lot from each other and have a blast doing it.

PM if you are interested.

Thank You!
Link To Rental: http://airamericafc.com/time-builders/

Last edited:
Back