The Waiting List...

Will there be any more tickets becoming available?

People can refund up to October 11th so there may. Make sure you get on the "wait list" as I'll release them in a first-come first-served method if any refunds pop up.

Just noticed there was a waitlist to sign up for.....how deep is this thing?

Lemme see.

3 and you're number 3.

Unless, of course, you know someone who isn't coming and can directly coordinate, otherwise, when/if the cancellations start, you should be golden.

I'm in. I cannot believe there is no train station in Vegas. So I'll have to drive or take the train up to LA and then Mark E. Mark and I will be driving out there.

I will be happy to be the random Asian guy who yanks your tooth out, convinces you that a face tat is a good idea, or gets you a live tiger to play with.

I'm in. I cannot believe there is no train station in Vegas. So I'll have to drive or take the train up to LA and then Mark E. Mark and I will be driving out there.

I will be happy to be the random Asian guy who yanks your tooth out, convinces you that a face tat is a good idea, or gets you a live tiger to play with.

Did the whole Thailand thing with No Face Tat apearing last year, hoping Manila this year is the same, so maybe I'll pass on it at NJC :)

Lemme see.

3 and you're number 3.

Unless, of course, you know someone who isn't coming and can directly coordinate, otherwise, when/if the cancellations start, you should be golden.

Thanks man! I do think I have an individual direct connect....is transferring tickets a major pain in the arse? Or should I just tell the said someone to go through the refund process and I'll eventually get a turn in the queue? As always thanks for putting on this event.

You two work it out and have the original purchaser tell me who it is and the name/email/mobile number of the new person.

it's only a pain in the rump when it's the last minute, but we have lots o' time.

Thanks to the timely intervention of a certain misunderstood chickmagnet/roadblock pilot, I will no longer need to be on the waiting list. I look forward to seeing two or three of each of you soon.

I swear, you people show up and start in about Obamacare, I'm walking out!

I will be happy to be the random Asian guy who yanks your tooth out, convinces you that a face tat is a good idea, or gets you a live tiger to play with and actually believing the hooker when she says she's a college student and that's it.

Holy crap, I'm actually going to get to meet Boris? Sweet! We have so much to argue about. :)

I've got to say, he is WAY more intimidating in written form.

Back