The Unlucky Few (Geo Preference Pub2)

i called the faa and the lady told me that something went wrong and a whole bunch of people didn't get their geo prefs when they sent them out. she asked me my name and told me that mine was on the list. she then gave me an e-mail address and told me to e-mail them about it and that they would send me my letter the e-mail address she gave me is aviation.careers@faa.gov hope this helps.

Who did you call?

i called the faa and the lady told me that something went wrong and a whole bunch of people didn't get their geo prefs when they sent them out. she asked me my name and told me that mine was on the list. she then gave me an e-mail address and told me to e-mail them about it and that they would send me my letter the e-mail address she gave me is aviation.careers@faa.gov hope this helps.

Just outta curiosity...how did this work out for your? Do you now have your Geo Pref email or are you still waiting??

i just called today so no e-mail yet. and i called 405-954-4657. and it didn't sound like they were going to send out another e-mail, just deal with the people that call them wondering where their e-mails are

i just called today so no e-mail yet. and i called 405-954-4657. and it didn't sound like they were going to send out another e-mail, just deal with the people that call them wondering where their e-mails are

That's fairly consistent with the conversation I had with them, I think in their system it shows that we all "got" the message and they will re-send it us if well call...

Yeah, I just did the same thing. All the emails were supposed to go out last week and several didn't go through for whatever reason. I just emailed them about not receiving a letter as well. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. The lady on the phone said it could take a couple days. This whole process seems like it's going to be quite frustrating.

OK I JUST GOT MY GEO PREFERENCE EMAIL!!!!!

It was in My YAHOO SPAM..... it came today!!!

Check your Emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nana2:

Nothing here, is that email helping anyone that did?

Funny thing about that, I had literally just sent an email to that address listed in this forum, and when I sent it, poof there it was. I doubt my email had anything to do with it, as it most likely reached my inbox as I was writing them the email. Of course, now I gotta write an email suggesting them to ignore the one I just sent...

Opened my e-mail to find a message from the FAA, my heart sank (thinking it was my FOL)....low and behold it's a geo pref email for PUB2, yeah thanks FAA but not what I was looking for, I need and want my golden ticket (after Lalexf and the rest of the '07 applicants get theirs, it's only fair that way)

bored.gif
Still waiting.

Opened my e-mail to find a message from the FAA, my heart sank (thinking it was my FOL)....low and behold it's a geo pref email for PUB2, yeah thanks FAA but not what I was looking for, I need and want my golden ticket (after Lalexf and the rest of the '07 applicants get theirs, it's only fair that way)

Is this what you are looking for? :sarcasm:
goldenticket.gif

Back