The Unlucky Few (Geo Preference Pub2)

All I am doing is saying be grateful you are where you are already and instead of whining do something constructive.

I started my new "waiting for the FAA" pud job this week. I haven't broken any company equipment yet. Does this count?

I have not received my Geo pref e-mail yet ether. All I know is they are reviewing the referred list in September (at least that’s what the lady at hr told me)

From what I hear this job makes people :banghead:, and thats its entire pourpose. How many head bangs could jonny take, if jonny could take head bangs...

so all these people that talk about this being the most stressful job out there, maybe they were talkin about the hiring process, ha. -- i'm not stressed, got my e-mail so i'm okay for now

Maybe you guys haven't gotten e-mails yet because most of the e-mails were sent out to well qualified and maybe a few qualified candidates from PUB1 who also applied, or maybe didn't apply, to PUB2...

Maybe you guys haven't gotten e-mails yet because most of the e-mails were sent out to well qualified and maybe a few qualified candidates from PUB1 who also applied, or maybe didn't apply, to PUB2...
Nope, PUBNAT 1 applicant here and Well Qualified and Veterans preference... still haven't got my e-mail here......

I received my results from my AT-SAT on my birthday ( 07/14/08 ) but haven't received any emails since. I keep checking ASAP but am unable to find any new information. I'm well qualified according to my score . . . do they still want me? :(

i still have also not received my geo pref e-mail. so it doesn't look like it will be here for this week. i hope the faa's plan is to send them out a week at a time which would mean monday. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

I personally think it is random and it will come out to ALL those that have passed the test. People are really over analyzing the situation right now.

And just to dispell the rumors, I received an 83.4% on my exam, I have no prior military experience, and my last name begins with a Z.

Its random!!! Ya'll are going to drive yourselves nuts!!!!!! :panic:

Well tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new week. Hopefully we'll see another round of emails. PLEASE!!

Are all you people who have been so worried about getting an e-mail really hoping to see one tomorrow? I thought you would all like to wait another week :sarcasm:

Has anyone checked with the FAA to make sure they know that a whole slew of people didn't get their GeoPref email? Maybe they're not even aware...

i called the faa and the lady told me that something went wrong and a whole bunch of people didn't get their geo prefs when they sent them out. she asked me my name and told me that mine was on the list. she then gave me an e-mail address and told me to e-mail them about it and that they would send me my letter the e-mail address she gave me is aviation.careers@faa.gov hope this helps.

Back