The official "Waiting on FOL from NYC PEPC"

OK, here is our moment to shine. Keep us informed as to what it going on and when your FOL's come and what class dates we end up getting. Good luck to everyone!!!!

The building we had the PEPC in is closed today (I guess because of the snow), just in case anyone was planning on calling to talk to someone there.

ugh i wanted to make this thread:(

anyway when would our clearances go through??

they said 45 days but im sure its no gonna take THAT long..

any news?

Someone called me last week to tell me my medical/MMPI was already cleared.

I already have a student pilot certificate, have no medical conditions, and no meds. So mine may have gone through quicker than most.

Also, the afternoon of my PEPC I got an e-mail asking me to clarify something on my security paperwork. It seems like they are reviewing things immediately.

Seems like the med and mmpi would go pretty quick. Unless there was an anomoly and that I would think would be known quickly and we would be notified. Was it your HR Rep that called you?

I guess this will be my new favorite thread, that I will be constantly checking like a bad OCD complex, for new updates.

I spoke with my HR rep today, she said all my clearances have come through except my security, which takes a little longer.

She said she is building a class for NY for late June, the May class was filled up while she was away at the NY PEPC. She said I could call back in a couple of weeks.

~ZNY bound

I spoke with my HR rep today, she said all my clearances have come through except my security, which takes a little longer.

She said she is building a class for NY for late June, the May class was filled up while she was away at the NY PEPC. She said I could call back in a couple of weeks.

~ZNY bound

should i be pestering Brenda yet?

or should i just wait and see?

Got a little bad news today. Looks like I wont be in class this summer!

Just got off the phone with HR and she advised me that CHS has met their hiring needs for fiscal year 2009.

The earliest I will see a date is after October :mad:

Got a little bad news today. Looks like I wont be in class this summer!

Just got off the phone with HR and she advised me that CHS has met their hiring needs for fiscal year 2009.

The earliest I will see a date is after October :mad:

Wow sorry to hear that. Will they go ahead and put you on the schedule so you can plan ahead?

For the center I was picked up for (5 other people here were also) my HR person said that there are classes on May 15 and April 8, but they're both full. She said there's nothing until next fiscal year also, which would be sometime in October.

This is really bad for me, because my grad school would start in September. So that will be a big decision...do I not do grad school and then get in trouble if something falls through with the FAA?

I'm going to have to really hope that someone drops out of one of the May or April classes, otherwise I will be in a jam.

Back