the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

lol...its true...my test had 1 math question on it. here it is......

A plane is traveling at a True Airspeed of 400kts, and has a 30kt headwind. how far will he travel in 2 hours 30 minutes?

A.) 1,000nm
B.) 1,075nm
C.) 925nm
D.) 1,000sm

Anyone know the answer??? (not you Nathan..haha)

Was that square miles on D? I choose D.

No... wait... Orange.

lol...its true...my test had 1 math question on it. here it is......

A plane is traveling at a True Airspeed of 400kts, and has a 30kt headwind. how far will he travel in 2 hours 30 minutes?

A.) 1,000nm
B.) 1,075nm
C.) 925nm
D.) 1,000sm

Anyone know the answer??? (not you Nathan..haha)

wow, im suprised no one has answered this yet

I "officially" pick C. good to see you back around bip.

Nice!!... I'm from Illinois. I'm glad I am not the only one making the move out west..
You're gonna love it out there... :sarcasm:
I've been to GTF. It's... Montana. Where the men are men and the women are too. hehe.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but...

For everyone that has received a FOL and academy date... did the FOL and academy date come at the same time or was there a waiting period on the academy date after receiving the FOL?

My HR rep told me my date over the phone, then a couple days later I received my FOL via email which also contained the date in the first paragraph of the letter

i only had 2 weeks notice till my basics class started, so i got the FOL emailed the same day.

For all the KC PEPC people who are still waiting...hope you all get to OKC soon, and dont worry about Basics. i came in with NO aviation backround, and i just had my 100 question final today and i got a 99. (should have had a 100, but there was a question that had two correct answers, and i chose the wrong one. the FAA is looking into the question, but i dont get credit.)

i only had 2 weeks notice till my basics class started, so i got the FOL emailed the same day.

For all the KC PEPC people who are still waiting...hope you all get to OKC soon, and dont worry about Basics. i came in with NO aviation backround, and i just had my 100 question final today and i got a 99. (should have had a 100, but there was a question that had two correct answers, and i chose the wrong one. the FAA is looking into the question, but i dont get credit.)

Bip... be down there in two weeks brotha!

4/15 for me..... hey bippo i gave them your name not sure if you get some kind of credit for the apt referral or something but they wrote it down..lol

Back