The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

So naive.

The internet is what, about 25 years old? Ever hear that technology evolves overtime?

I want to make firearms safer. Don't you? If you really are a law abiding individual why do you care if the right person shoots a gun?

A decade of working with military technology has shown me why and how it doesn't work.

Again if this extremely lucrative technology was as easy as you imply why hasn't anybody been able to replicate it in a way to get the dozens of states requiring its use (and almost the US military in a rider that was vetoed).

Smart tech hasn't worked despite all that. It's a billion dollar prize just waiting on a company to file a patent and produce it..... Nobody is putting anything up that passes muster.

A decade of working with military technology has shown me why and how it doesn't work.

Again if this extremely lucrative technology was as easy as you imply why hasn't anybody been able to replicate it in a way to get the dozens of states requiring its use (and almost the US military in a rider that was vetoed).

Smart tech hasn't worked despite all that. It's a billion dollar prize just waiting on a company to file a patent and produce it..... Nobody is putting anything up that passes muster.

If a child can't open a bottle of aspirin, they shouldn't be able to pull the trigger on a gun.

If a child can't open a bottle of aspirin, they shouldn't be able to pull the trigger on a gun.

Perhaps you could snivel just a bit more......you know.....for effect.....and to prove just how sincere you are.....

APTOPIX-Obama-Guns_Semp-1024x741.jpg

Which amendment is our constitutional right to aspirin? I don't remember that one from school.

Like I said, trigger locks were found to be unconstitutional. So how are you gonna require them?

And even if they was a parralels win your idiotic statement, nobody is demanding we invent a lid for aspirin that doesn't exist or can't actually open.

Perhaps you could snivel just a bit more......you know.....for effect.....and to prove just how sincere you are.....

APTOPIX-Obama-Guns_Semp-1024x741.jpg

You are so inconsiderate and crass. To make fun of an emotional outburst in a room full of families who lives were ruined because of the gun fettish we have in this country is deplorable.

Yeah then high five people immediately following because you were just so choked up... While you thought the cameras were still on.

Same thing. You are extraordinarily crass and inconsiderate to poke fun of an emotional outburst in a room full of families who loves were ruined because of guns.

Deplorable.

Which amendment is our constitutional right to aspirin? I don't remember that one from school.

Like I said, trigger locks were found to be unconstitutional. So how are you gonna require them?

And even if they was a parralels win your idiotic statement, nobody is demanding we invent a lid for aspirin that doesn't exist or can't actually open.

If you were in school in 1800 where would be the allowance to allow women to vote? Allow all men to be free?

I'm not calling for trigger locks, I'm calling for a gun to be shot by the right person. Wouldn't you want that as a lawman?

You are so inconsiderate and crass. To make fun of an emotional outburst in a room full of families who lives were ruined because of the gun fettish we have in this country is deplorable.
B.S. It's all political insincere theater. You're just too gullible, your "thinking" (if it can even be called that) is so warped beyond belief, not to mention that you are simply far too ignorant and brainwashed to accept it.

Same thing. You are extraordinarily crass and inconsiderate to poke fun of an emotional outburst in a room full of families who loves were ruined because of guns.

Deplorable.

You know whose family wasn't on that stage.... Brian Terry's.

Maybe the President should have invited them and high five them for "all he has done," to stop senseless gun deaths.

Last edited:
So naive.

The internet is what, about 25 years old? Ever hear that technology evolves overtime?

I want to make firearms safer. Don't you? If you really are a law abiding individual why do you care if the right person shoots a gun?

Try 42 years. Some of us were arguing on USENET before the World Wide Web was invented. No one's mind was changed then either.

You obviously aren't that familiar with my past.

And I can say the same thing to you. However, what I will say is unless you are prior Force Recon, an SF operator, or Van Dammesqe in martial arts, then it can't be too different or violent than mine.

I'm not looking to start a bona fides wang measuring contest. Instead, just point out that there are people here with tremendous amounts of experience and education in fields not directly related to aviation, yet you seem contemptuous of their knowledge and experiences, even when you don't posses their skill level. Now, it may be just your delivery technique, wether unintentional or not, or you could just be that abrasive in real life. Others have said you're not like that in person, so I'm going on the assumption that you just like to rile people up for fun and are not really like your persona here in real life. How far from the truth am I?

Last edited:
A nice breakdown about what Americans want when it comes to gun control for @TUCKnTRUCK ....

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...more-gun-buyers-should-get-background-checks/

The break down addresses the assault weapon ban which had a consistent 60% or more approval rate before it expired.
Well, why don't you at least quote the entire quote?

was enacted in 1994 until soon after its expiration in 2004, it consistently drew support of 60 percent of Americans or more. Lately, though, its popularity has declined — <b>so much so that more Americans opposed it than supported it in two December polls.</b>

Oh yeah, doesn't fit your position that "the majority of the us population wants stricter gun control"

Last edited:

And a responsible adult shouldn't leave a loaded weapon (or any weapon for that matter) within access to that child. I don't know about Houston but that's a crime here in Minny. You can't legislate stoopid.

On a serious note, what about the new 'open carry' in Texas...? Thoughts...?

I've always thought open carry for someone not in uniform was tactically unsound. When in uniform, it's part of the uniform since you aren't hiding who you are, and you can't avoid being a target anyway, as you could if you were plainclothes.

But that aside, what's funny/ironic is that one would've thought that open carry would've been legal in of all places, the wild west state of Texas, for a very long time now. But it hasn't been for some odd reason, when places like Vermont, it's been legal for quite a long time. Just weird that if it hasn't been so this long, what difference does it make now?

Back