Swayne coming to a 121 near you

AAPalmTree

9E3AE9A4-D57D-438E-9F4D-41AE11E9090B.png

Ahh, the power of under wing mounted engines.

I'm not a fan of the kid but he's much better than the leprechaun we hired back in March.

Last edited:
Unless it’s sanctioned by the company, I hope he’s veerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry careful about videos and pictures during operations.
In one of his videos at Mokulele he said he got approval from the FAA and company. Seemed like free publicity for Mokulele. I wonder if Envoy will cash in on it too.

In one of his videos at Mokulele he said he got approval from the FAA and company. Seemed like free publicity for Mokulele. I wonder if Envoy will cash in on it too.
For an airline with a cadet program, it seems silly to not work out something with him. The kid has some 50k subscribers on the internet, most interested in aviation. As long as they have some influence on what he's putting online, I'm sure they'd be eager to capitalize on it

Unless it’s sanctioned by the company, I hope he’s veerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry careful about videos and pictures during operations.
For an airline with a cadet program, it seems silly to not work out something with him. The kid has some 50k subscribers on the internet, most interested in aviation. As long as they have some influence on what he's putting online, I'm sure they'd be eager to capitalize on it
Nope. I guess he missed a thing passed down from the mothership a little while ago, but it basically falls under the "honeybunches of nope".
To give you an idea, most guys now will refuse to take a picture for the MX to figure out a problem.

I bet he already has the companies approval providing he shows them the footage prior to posting on social media. I bet during the interview when asked a question like... “Tell me something about yourself that’s not on your resume” he told them how he was able to gain a significant following while working for mokulele. This following lead to Mokulele capitalizing on a good number of applicants.

Think about it, how else was an underpaying caravan operator in a high CoL area able to fill seats to the point they didn’t even have job postings at times? He at one point had a selection process through students video submissions for a chance to fly at Mokulele... smart move if you ask me.

Back