Swayne coming to a 121 near you

All my time off in 2020 would have been amazing if it wasn’t for the furlough letter and career ending pandemic that loomed.

Totally. I’m not sure how hard I’m willing to work to get to “my number” anymore, but I simultaneously want to get to “my number” sooner so I can just toss the keys on the dash one day and walk out. Not having a job to go to was one of the most liberating things I’ve ever felt……. Except for the fear that there would be no job to go back to.

Totally. I’m not sure how hard I’m willing to work to get to “my number” anymore, but I simultaneously want to get to “my number” sooner so I can just toss the keys on the dash one day and walk out. Not having a job to go to was one of the most liberating things I’ve ever felt……. Except for the fear that there would be no job to go back to.

Well, having no job is absolutely awesome if you can make it to retirement. It beats anything I’ve ever done before, and that includes the jobs I loved.

Of course, the downside is that there are a lot fewer years left to enjoy the respite from the daily grind …

He got the triple. The bottom 13 in the class had only the 756, 777, and 787 left to bid from.

I know what all of these words mean, but they don’t make sense in this arrangement. :bounce:

I look forward to the video on commuting to global reserve/landings sims every 90

feel bad for these kids, really not going to get any stick time outside of IOE

Sounds great to me!

That's because all of your experience with reserve was NB domestic, (and not United's Global Reserve).
Certainly there are red flags when widebodies are going to the bottom of new hire classes. I think that’s a wake up call to change some sections of the contract. But what do I know, I just fly the line at another airline lol

There are regionals with better reserve rules than United.

AA pilots looking at this comment like

F2C41E26-C524-4E82-BA45-3EAB210597CA.jpeg

Still think it’s kinda funny that AA really dropped the ball with Swayne being their poster child of upcoming and they think this dude is just gonna sit around until AA flows him? Nice sweep under the rug from UA. I am sure they don’t care but I found it kinda funny

Back