Swayne coming to a 121 near you

The most useful hack is to always slam click. 99% of FO’s are just gonna wanna talk about the career you just spent all day working at, and captains blow more hot air than the dryer in the bathroom because they haven’t been told “no” in thirty years.
Pilots are boring, arrogant, me-monsters with no interesting hobbies or personality.

The most useful hack is to always slam click. 99% of FO’s are just gonna wanna talk about the career you just spent all day working at, and captains blow more hot air than the dryer in the bathroom because they haven’t been told “no” in thirty years.
Pilots are boring, arrogant, me-monsters with no interesting hobbies or personality.
Yeah that's probably true now, but we had some awesome room parties at VX. I didn't think the "good old days" would be over this early in my career. That's all I can say about that ;)

Speak for yourself. I have interesting hobbies, charm, and an honest interest in other people.

I’m pretty amazing.

I feel like his videos get more students inspired to take the plunge-

But this is a little weird...

When I'm senior enough to be an A350 captain I won't be go-pro-ing work stuff, it'll be the snorkeling on my long CUN overnight.

When I'm senior enough to be an A350 captain I won't be go-pro-ing work stuff, it'll be the snorkeling on my long CUN overnight.

Bro that's A320 territory. Hell you can probably pick one up from open time right now!

That would be SUPER annoying having a crew member videoing with a selfie stick and adding commentary, in a small, confined space like a cockpit. And unable to escape that nonsense.

Wow. I'm glad I don't work where you work.

Wow. I'm glad I don't work where you work.

<3

If you’re NORMAL we hang. If you’re the average pilot we don’t.

The normal test......during our countless hours together did you talk about anything other than the career or politics? No? Slam click.

LouB747 is a YouTube channel of a guy that finds snakes on his layovers. Certainly not for everyone, but definitely a pretty cool way to spend a layover versus drinking at the local Irish bar:

Yeah, no. I would rather go drinking at an Applebees than go looking for snakes. Yuck.

I will never be a grown man when it comes to snakes. More like a scared little girl.

tumblr_maq8f8sIbA1qfnok0o1_540.png

Back