Swayne coming to a 121 near you

"Loosing" a job could be another way to say "resigning". Doubt many people would do that during a Pandemic & Depression though.
Did you say “resigning”? Ironically, the local tv station did another grammar faux pas just yesterday...they meant to use “re-sign”:

89FF153B-B610-435F-85D5-603434D67FA0.jpeg

Is this high school? This jealousy here is absolutely hilarious. His videos are professional and show his journey. If he is furloughed, he'll probably be fine with income from his channel and he can easily get a job doing video production.
I get annoyed way, way more at the insta-pilots than this kind of thing.

“His journey” is some pretty lofty language for a job. Frodo went on a journey.

Dude’s just trying to get a few more “likes” before furlough. He’s kinda outting himself taking three pairs of shoes, an iron, and his own conditioner on trips.
You have to watch to the end. He takes away any doubt when he mentions his special someone.

He's not wrong about the hotel iron. I always test it on a towel like he does. I learned the hard way with a uniform shirt way back when some previous guest's melted polyester garment bonded with my shirt, ruining it. I've also had nasty hard water deposits come out of the iron, as well as mildew-stank water. You need to test it.

I don't feel the need to bring my own shampoo + conditioner, but it's not a bad idea to have an extra bottle of what you need in your kit. 45 minutes before van time is a bad time to find out that housekeeping stocked your room with three bottles of lotion and zero bottles of shampoo or body wash.

He's not wrong about the hotel iron. I always test it on a towel like he does. I learned the hard way with a uniform shirt way back when some previous guest's melted polyester garment bonded with my shirt, ruining it. I've also had nasty hard water deposits come out of the iron, as well as mildew-stank water. You need to test it.
I have myself figured this out the hard way. Rather unpleasant a discovery on occasion.

I don't feel the need to bring my own shampoo + conditioner, but it's not a bad idea to have an extra bottle of what you need in your kit. 45 minutes before van time is a bad time to find out that housekeeping stocked your room with three bottles of lotion and zero bottles of shampoo or body wash.
I may or may not have “conditioned” my hair once in ACV at 0345 with lotion instead of conditioner then wondered why things were weird.

You have to watch to the end. He takes away any doubt when he mentions his special someone.

You mean I'm not supposed to use the bar of soap to wash my hair? Dang. I've been doing it wrong.

LIFE HACK: test the iron on the back of your collar first (or obviously a hotel towel). Also, be bald so shampoo, conditioner and styling woes are a thing of the past.

I must now be of an age where I thought the blazer not only looks good but meant you didn’t have to iron anything. It also covers coffee stains and gets another year or two out of a couple old shirts.
When I was dressing like Ramius, I always ironed.

Back