Still a good time to go regional?

I think we're saying Shiny Jet Intunashionul' or somesorta something.
Whatever Derglas calls it.

The SHWAaaaa wasn't feeling my comedy act but SJI bought the act. Still flying a 73 though :) fast to the marker.

Cool. Glad you landed on your feet. Looks like you dodged a bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will always be opportunities for those that hustle, barring exceptionally bad luck in certain cases. As long as you're flexible in where you'll move, willing to network, and have a good attitude, I think you'll find something. I can't remember though, do you have your CFI?

No CFI.

There will always be opportunities for those that hustle, barring exceptionally bad luck in certain cases. As long as you're flexible in where you'll move, willing to network, and have a good attitude, I think you'll find something. I can't remember though, do you have your CFI?

Finishing up my ASEL this month, then doing my AMEL. No CFI.

210 to SEJAY 180 to the DEPOT
LAX kept me high and fast to beat the wx. He asked for 210 or better until whatever outer marker fix and I laughed like, "nah dog". Captain tells him we'll have to slow before that and he's like "ok gimme one sec".

Glideslope starts down and I laugh and say, "gear down". Captain didn't catch what I was getting at until about midway down and he shakes his head and drops the gear. G/s intercept atc hollars, "yeah you can slow now." Boy that guy really helped us out there. But I finally felt ahead and making jokes rather than looking at the stupid placard saying "flaps 10 205 or 210 on this thing?"

LAX kept me high and fast to beat the wx. He asked for 210 or better until whatever outer marker fix and I laughed like, "nah dog". Captain tells him we'll have to slow before that and he's like "ok gimme one sec".

Glideslope starts down and I laugh and say, "gear down". Captain didn't catch what I was getting at until about midway down and he shakes his head and drops the gear. G/s intercept atc hollars, "yeah you can slow now." Boy that guy really helped us out there. But I finally felt ahead and making jokes rather than looking at the stupid placard saying "flaps 10 205 or 210 on this thing?"

The jets always beat us to the airport but we can keep the power in longer.

Approach: 3052, cleared visual, number two, behind the Airbus on a five mile final...showing a 60 knot overtake on that Airbus.

#Turboprops

The jets always beat us to the airport but we can keep the power in longer.

Approach: 3052, cleared visual, number two, behind the Airbus on a five mile final...showing a 60 knot overtake on that Airbus.

#Turboprops
Dude I've got a scalp of a 767 I beat to landing in bos on the parallels still hanging on the wall from my 1900 days in 07. Don't at me.

Back